Groups

NOW HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO CAPTURE A OIL CARRIER

JESUS CHRIST, just seen taht on the news,

how the hell does anyone manage to hijack a cargo ship

flippin heck $100000000 worth of crude oil on that 1 ship!

22 Comments

Haven't you watched "Under Seige", they hijacked a navy ship, so an oil carrier is no problem.

Not really that hard they dont have any weapons onboard and dont go that fast.

a more relevent question would be:

Why are pirates, pirates?

'Cos They Aaaaaargh!

:lol: sorry.

thesaint;3496078

Haven't you watched "Under Seige", they hijacked a navy ship, so an oil … Haven't you watched "Under Seige", they hijacked a navy ship, so an oil carrier is no problem.

They didn't bank on the chef though.

united002;3496080

Not really that hard they dont have any weapons onboard and dont go that … Not really that hard they dont have any weapons onboard and dont go that fast.

so its like a jerry can on an electric wheelchair, just on a grander scale :thumbsup:

i didnt know we still had pirates... im never going on a boat again :-/

4241mackay;3496091

i didnt know we still had pirates... im never going on a boat again :-/

its a bit different to jack sparrow :thumbsup:

Send in the SBS to kick some ass!

i once stole a milkybar from a newsagents....im pretty sure it would b just as easy to steal oil.

Original Poster

haha, my mum just said: why dont they just send in the SAS, isnt that what they are for?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3496121

i once stole a milkybar from a newsagents....im pretty sure it would b … i once stole a milkybar from a newsagents....im pretty sure it would b just as easy to steal oil.

so a 23p milky bar, compared to $100,000,000 worth of oil.

go for it

acecatcher3;3496121

i once stole a milkybar from a newsagents....im pretty sure it would b … i once stole a milkybar from a newsagents....im pretty sure it would b just as easy to steal oil.

I dunno how you sleep at night mister!

MinstrelMan;3496129

I dunno how you sleep at night mister!

in my stolen bed....duuuur!

couldnt help but chuckle at that!

slick manoeuvre

MinstrelMan;3496088

so its like a jerry can on an electric wheelchair, just on a grander … so its like a jerry can on an electric wheelchair, just on a grander scale :thumbsup:

That made me laugh!! nice comparison ! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You would have thought, carrying $100,000,000 worth of oil that they would have some sort of security?

Banned

dean3988;3496330

You would have thought, carrying $100,000,000 worth of oil that they … You would have thought, carrying $100,000,000 worth of oil that they would have some sort of security?

yeah coz they gonna get away with it and hide it under the bed

btw they are somalians..................nuff said

thesaint;3496078

Haven't you watched "Under Seige", they hijacked a navy ship, so an oil … Haven't you watched "Under Seige", they hijacked a navy ship, so an oil carrier is no problem.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

It isn't £100m when they try and sell it on the Somali black market.

They play for the ransom.

dean3988;3496330

You would have thought, carrying $100,000,000 worth of oil that they … You would have thought, carrying $100,000,000 worth of oil that they would have some sort of security?

They did............................

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/745/200pxclivedunn1973yy0.png :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters45
      2. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639

See more discussions