Now i finished Dead Space - What shall i play next??

i just finished dead space and i have a selection of games but i dont know which one to crack on with first
I have

Fracture
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Orangebox
Farcry 2
Dark Sector
Bully

has anyone got a recomendation on which one???

14 Comments

Fable 2. really enjoyed it

Fable2 or Fallout3

Farcry2. Bet it takes you longer than 10hrs this one !

portal on Orange Box, phenomenal but won't take you long to finish then you can move on again

I completed Fable 2 good fun and now I am playing Fallout 3 very good as well.
By the way what's Dead Space like ? Is it a RPG as well?

Not far cry 2. Sell it whilst its still sealed.

Fallout 3 for sure. I'd also sell Fracture if you can...

Bully...

Original Poster

asandino;4280213

I completed Fable 2 good fun and now I am playing Fallout 3 very good as … I completed Fable 2 good fun and now I am playing Fallout 3 very good as well. By the way what's Dead Space like ? Is it a RPG as well?

its very much like fallout 3 its not an FPS its a shotter but u puzzles and an inventrey to pick up weapons and health packs etc i really enjoyed it - its like aliens the film

its for sale now if ur intrested:thumbsup:

Just finished Fable 2 (360) and really enjoyed it.

I've been playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune on my PS3 since but haven't really gotten into it as it's really repetitive (shooting same bad guys) and the difficulty is skewed between really easy and impossible battle with wave after wave of seemingly unkillable enemy.

Fallout 3 (360) is next on my shopping list as it's from the makers of Oblivion and I loved that game.

fable 2 was pretty good.
Im just about one level away from finishing the new James Bond game...enjoyed it

Original Poster

akme;4281434

fable 2 was pretty good.Im just about one level away from finishing the … fable 2 was pretty good.Im just about one level away from finishing the new James Bond game...enjoyed it

yeah i finished james bond before xmas i really enjoyed just found it alittle short

just bought fallout3,oblivion+bioshock2day...thats alota gaming!lol!

ViperKeith;4280314

its very much like fallout 3 its not an FPS its a shotter but u puzzles … its very much like fallout 3 its not an FPS its a shotter but u puzzles and an inventrey to pick up weapons and health packs etc i really enjoyed it - its like aliens the film its for sale now if ur intrested:thumbsup:

Uhhmmm well I still have a lot of games to play once I finish Fallout 3, I still have Two Worlds (which I've got the collector's edition preowned for £12.99 from Blockbuster very please with the price) the game looks brilliant and as I am an ex-World of Warcraft player well Two Worlds reminds me a lot to those good old days ;-), but I decided to give up WOW, I could not control it :x. So now I am a happy PS3 and XBOX 360 owner and enjoying the gaming world again rather than just one game.

And then I got Mass Effect which I left half way through beacuse of Fable 2 and finally Oblivion, as you can see I am an RPG gamer.

But at the same time I am always open to get a good bargain, so let me know how much for Dead Space as long as is not a FPS I am happy, I just don't like FPS, for some weird reason I get sick whenener I play them. :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944521
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223

See more discussions