NOW LIVE! - Pepper Festival 2018 - Summer Flamedeer Hunt

Found 5th Aug
Update 1
Come & join the fun in the Pepper Festival 2018 - Summer Flamedeer Hunt - it's our way of celebrating the HUKD community & thanking all the members

Click HERE for the full information and game page < NOW LIVE!

How to Play

From 3pm 8th August until 17th August at 3pm Flamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly popping up throughout the day and night.

Once you find a Flamedeer, click it to catch it. Caught deer will be automatically added to your collectors handbook. All deer are only valuable in packs of 3. The white Flamedeer is quite common, the silver deer are rarer, whilst the golden Flamedeer is your ticket to win big prizes!

Don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on:

Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Telegram

Flamedeer can also be caught on the app (please make sure you're running the latest versions).
Once a Flamedeer is successfully caught on the app you’ll be directed to the web version of HotUKDeals to view your collection

3003635.jpg
From Pepper With Love

As you will notice, we kept some of the most elusive Flamedeers for our most active users. Of course, lots of prizes can still be snatched by everyone, but we'd like to say a big thank you to the users who are helping the community the most, it's just fair! Don't worry if you just joined though: even our most dedicated old-timers started just like you – continue participating and you'll have access to all the collections next year!

Prizes

3 x Go Pro Hero 4 - Collect all 3 Diver Flamedeer to WIN
1 x iPhone X - Collect all 3 Surfer Flamedeer to WIN
1 x Vacation - Collect all 3 Hawaiian Flamedeer to WIN
1 x Oled TV - Collect all 3 Lifeguard Flamedeer to WIN
10 x £30 MAC Giftcards - Collect all 3 Ukulele Flamedeer to WIN
2 x PS4 Pro - Collect all 3 Sandcastle Flamedeer to WIN
2 x Apple Watch 3 - Collect all 3 Flamingo Flamedeer to WIN
25 x £20 Argos giftcards - Collect all 3 Watermelon Flamedeer to WIN
50 x Flamedeer Plushie's - Beachball Flamedeer - Instant Win
250 x Pepper T-shirt's - Windsurfer Flamedeer - Instant Win

1 x A trip around the world - Party Flamedeer - 1 winner will be drawn from all the people who collected all 3 deers - Global Prize for all Pepper communities

Trading

Trading Thread HERE

T&C's

1. Please don't sign up multiple accounts to play, anyone caught cheating or flamebaiting will lose their collection. Use of scripts will not increase your chance of winning, there's no way to trick the system but good luck trying… you'll be disqualified for it. Only one player per household allowed
2. Prize winners will be contacted within 7 days of the close of contest via private message/registered email address and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response.
3. The competition opens August 8th 2018, 3pm and closes on August 17th 2018, 3pm.
4. You must be a HUKD member in order to collect Flamedeer and win a prize. HUKD registration is free and no purchase is necessary.
5. The prizes for HotUKDeals members are: 3 Go Pros, 1 iPhone x, 1 Vacation, 1 Oled TV, 10 MAC Bundles, 2 PS4 Pro, 2 Apple Watch 3, 25 £20 Argos giftcards, 50 Flamedeer Plushies, 250 Pepper Tshirts. Prizes may be substituted for a prize of equal value; no cash substitution is possible.
6. All players who complete the "party" Collection are eligible for the main prize. One winner will be drawn at random between all eligible players. The main prize is a round-the-world-trip (Flights + hotels, value: 5000 EUR) – no cash substitution is possible. Pepper will contact the winner per email to organize their trip.
7. Winners will be announced on hotukdeals.com after the close of competition.
8. Participants must be UK residents.
9. Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
10. Rules subject to change without notice.

In terms of claiming the prizes, we will be in touch! Make sure to check your private messages and to have access to the email address registered on the site.

FAQ's
Community Updates
****CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!****

Pepper Festival 2018 - Winners' List

I'm back once again with a winners' list. I will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible. Good luck everybody!

**Please PM me if you are winner so I can add your username to the list. It makes my life 1,000,000 times easier!**

Note that the winners list does not include those who collect the Gold Party Flamedeer as this set entitles you to 1 entry to win a holiday of a lifetime.

Holiday of a lifetime (prize draw)
1. TO BE ANNOUNCED

Flamedeer Plushie (50 to win)
1. Poraro
2. JustX
3. BrokeGuy21
4. Merelee
5. Meekin84
6. NO FURTHER WINNERS HAVE COME FORWARD.

Pepper t-shirt (250 to win)
1. Nathd91
2. argt7
3. JaBabz
4. Mauzz
5. Fmhm
6. fritzeh
7. Pgb077
8. Scoobster69
9. Andysully
10. NOFURTHER WINNERS HAVE COME FORWARD.

MAC Giftcard (10 to win)
1. NO WINNERS HAVE COME FORWARD.

Argos Giftcard (25 to win)
1. Archrivel
2. Soha-Ahmed
3. NO FURTHER WINNERS HAVE COME FORWARD.

Go Pro Hero 4 (3 to win)
1. Pennyfarthing88
2. T--J
3. Phooey73

iPhone X (1 to win)
1. Jaxs123

Vacation (1 to win)
1. Suzannzan

OLED TV (1 to win)
1. ZanyAngel

PS4 Pro (2 to win)
1. DE4L3R
2. Donnamaca

Apple Watch 3 (2 to win)
1. Doodygirl
2. Gabi

If you are a winner, please PM me with a screenshot of your collection.

Note: I do not work for Pepper, HUKD or other associated companies. I do this winners list in my spare time to help the community.
Misc
Top comments
More info about the VIP members and "From Pepper With Love" section:

We get a HUGE amount of feedback every time we run a competition that there should be something just for those active members of the community. The "criteria" for this is actually fairly low and if you're getting involved in HotUKDeals it is easily obtainable. So you need to have these two badges:

and

If you have not been awarded these before the competition went live you cannot obtain them and be eligible for these prizes now but getting these will mean you'll be eligible for future competitions where prizes are reserved for those getting involved with HotUKDeals and the community.
Oh my gosh I have been playing flamedeer for years and haven’t won a thing but I’ve just won one of the top prizes! I’m actually shaking! While looking after my son who is suffering with chickenpox a deer popped up I clicked on it thinking it’ll be a white party again but no......... it was this woohoo good luck everyone 34776253-2iVNd.jpg
34661619-lBooz.jpg
First time I’ve ever won on here
OMG I've just won an IPhone X, I've never won anything in my life
1479 Comments
Well this is embarrassing
The page you were trying to reach isn't here
davewave2 m ago

Well this is embarrassingThe page you were trying to reach isn't here

Yep, same here.

@wishihadadonkey the link doesn't work!
davewave5th Aug

Well this is embarrassingThe page you were trying to reach isn't here

The link will be available once the Flamedeer hunt starts.
jamie0152 m ago

Yep, same here.@wishihadadonkey the link doesn't work!

See above.
Eden00321 m ago

See above.

That makes sense!

Didn't check the misc thread or do any trading in previous Flamedeer competitions (got no rares anyway) but this time I will be giving it a shot!
jamie0152 h, 31 m ago

Yep, same here.@wishihadadonkey the link doesn't work!

It will once it's live
wishihadadonkey48 m ago

It will once it's live

Thank you. Summer just got a whole lot cooler
Edited by: "ZanyAngel" 5th Aug
Well done to the winners. Sorry if the links didn't work for you but thats all part of the fun.

Locking thread now. Bye.
Yay love the Flamedeer

Just one quick observation - says going live today 6th August but then the how to play says 8th August?

Are the Flamedeer chomping at the bits to get out early ?

34618107-XYgy4.jpg
Fairyfeet19642 h, 13 m ago

Yay love the Flamedeer Just one quick observation - says going live …Yay love the Flamedeer Just one quick observation - says going live today 6th August but then the how to play says 8th August? Are the Flamedeer chomping at the bits to get out early ?[Image]

Yes the game pages where you can trade and look at your collection. The flamedeers will be released on wednesday.
we are all excited to catch those deers
magicjay19863 h, 55 m ago

Well done to the winners. Sorry if the links didn't work for you but thats …Well done to the winners. Sorry if the links didn't work for you but thats all part of the fun. Locking thread now. Bye.

thread not locked. unless I have more powers than a supermod
At least will catch a flamedeer, unlike the wild goose chase!
Looks like this year instead of gingerbread, red nose....we'll be catching Capsicum, Jalapeno, cayenne flamedeers!!!
I have no idea what is going on here!

Why was this comment made....
"Well done to the winners. Sorry if the links didn't work for you but thats all part of the fun.

Locking thread now. Bye"

By this guy?
magicjay1986

And who is he? Lol
shabbird7 h, 5 m ago

thread not locked. unless I have more powers than a supermod

#joke shab
MJ may have supervised one too many comps ?
its over? it says until the 18th? waaaaaat? :/:o
Edited by: "Tempire_Bcksp" 6th Aug
oh im blind it says the 8th and its the 6th * Face Palm *
In before someone moans and the flamedeers and asks how to opt out
Gotta win that plushie!
Getting my popcorn shades and coffee ready this is gonna be the best BAMBI movie ever!
Edited by: "Tempire_Bcksp" 7th Aug
No 3D printers to win!? I'm out!

As if!! Let the hunt begin!!
I've not played this game before. Do the Flamedeer pop up on random HUKD pages that you have to click on like the birds on Top Cashback?
Cinnabar25 m ago

I've not played this game before. Do the Flamedeer pop up on random HUKD …I've not played this game before. Do the Flamedeer pop up on random HUKD pages that you have to click on like the birds on Top Cashback?

Yes, you have to click to catch them when they pop up.
So it's starting at 3pm today?
(Need to get the scope on my trigger finger tuned!)
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 8th Aug
Not long to go folks until it all kicks off (literally). You all stockpiled for not leaving the house/being glued to your phone for the next 9 days?!
Just a heads up, there's no such thing as an "iWatch", it's an Apple Watch.
I played for the first time at Christmas, got so obsessed - it's gonna happen all over again now
magicjay19867 m ago

Not long to go folks until it all kicks off (literally). You all …Not long to go folks until it all kicks off (literally). You all stockpiled for not leaving the house/being glued to your phone for the next 9 days?!

Just like everyday
Getting the deers in on a school night how naughty
Yipee so excited
And here we go
What time does it start *3pm 😏
Edited by: "jco83" 8th Aug
it hasn't started yet
Oo ek another deer hunt noone will win
Why have I only just got an alert to this now today when the event is finished
crazylegs5 m ago

Why have I only just got an alert to this now today when the event is …Why have I only just got an alert to this now today when the event is finished

It hasn't started yet. Starts at 3pm, it is written in the title of the OP!
Edited by: "jamie015" 8th Aug
its the biggest wild goose chase....
Oh brilliant - LOVE flamedeer hunts. - thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants