Groups

Now me and the OH want to spend a day together. . .

But cant decide what to do. I have a saturday off work for the first time in absolute ages and want to spend the day doing something only trouble is - cant decide what lol. So need your help for some ideas (which is not going to cost an absolute bomb as we are strapped for cash atm).

Please no mentions of sex or anything like that as it will then inevitably become side tracked and turn into filth before water shed.

Stay in Dumfries (south west scotland)

10 Comments

Banned

Sex is a good idea BTW.

get lost.....if you have a car drive randomly and find a random pub....get some lunch, go for a wander???

Banned

Or possibly you both now have the chance to argue all day. What else would be better now ?

If you cant argue enough, you may always slap each other with a further potential of using kitchen knives.

Any theme parks nearby? Not big ones that are closed of course lol:oops:

Luxurious day in bed, breakfast...followed by the papers and another doze....what could be better

Well as the weather is probably going to be awful, you might as well have a nice relaxing day in. Late breakfast in bed. DVD-fest starting late afternoon (watch your old favourites); fast food and snacks, lots of snuggles.

edit - We're on the same wavelength iglimpse!

chesso;6762121

Well as the weather is probably going to be awful, you might as well have … Well as the weather is probably going to be awful, you might as well have a nice relaxing day in. Late breakfast in bed. DVD-fest starting late afternoon (watch your old favourites); fast food and snacks, lots of snuggles. edit - We're on the same wavelength iglimpse!

Are we :w00t:

I never mentioned sex........:whistling:

iglimpse;6762164

Are we :w00t:I never mentioned sex........:whistling:

Snuggles!! Just snuggles. ;-)

lil_tiger;6762084

get lost.....if you have a car drive randomly and find a random … get lost.....if you have a car drive randomly and find a random pub....get some lunch, go for a wander???

lol @ go for a wander. What are you like?? xxxxxxxxxx

OP, just enjoy being together. Remember to compliment her, nothing sleazy but just to voice your appreciation of all she does for you and means to you.

Should be a nice day

iglimpse;6762103

Luxurious day in bed, breakfast...followed by the papers and another … Luxurious day in bed, breakfast...followed by the papers and another doze....what could be better

then cook her a meal whilst watching xfactor then Match of the Day.... :oops::thumbsup::whistling:
    (that, would actually be my other half's perfect day -- and mine too, expect without the xfactor!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155374
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1319
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions