Expired

NOW OPEN SAINSBURY'S TU CLOTHING ONLINE

31 replies
Found 6th Jan 2015
Exciting news - Tu clothing is now available to buy online and you will be one of the first to experience our brand new site.

Entry by invitation!
Check your email !

tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/tus…=24

31 Comments

It's about time they went online. I won't get a code though, don't think my nectar card is upto date and I've never ordered from their website.

Thanks for this

How do you get an invite?

I eould like to buy online please

Banned

jayney2000

I eould like to buy online please

Yeah I don't think this is that kind of thread mate.

Add me

Please add me

http://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/tustorefront/en/pilotAccess

Looks like the invites have been sent.

Does anyone have an email I could enter to use this?

I think it's linked to your Sainsbury's account and I think it was being rolled out by region. Anyhow I can no longer get in and it doesn't appear to have been launched countrywide. Have they stopped it? Shame if they have as I'd ordered quite a few items online.

Thank you! Just finished my shopping online (somehow my email worked). There would be no way I could make it to the shop this week.

Delighted you're online at last, when you work long hours much easier.

please add me

Please could you send me an invitation email so that I can shop with Sainsbury's online? I would like to buy some clothes for my son.
Or let me know if this service has stopped. Thanks.

sainslouisa

Please could you send me an invitation email so that I can shop with … Please could you send me an invitation email so that I can shop with Sainsbury's online? I would like to buy some clothes for my son.Or let me know if this service has stopped. Thanks.

This was a few months ago and its Sain who send invites to your email not the op here. It will be open to all soon.

Please could I be invited to online shopping need this service

Considering so much shopping has moved online now, retailers who don't have an online shopping service (like primark) are just losing out

Edited by: "speedy2014" 26th Apr 2015

I made a order for tu clothing lasy Thursday but have had no confirmation of order and cant get link for tu online shopping

Please keep me informed about shopping online. Thank you!

BethC

Please keep me informed about shopping online. Thank you!

Who are you asking?

The pilot scheme was successful and tu will be launching properly online and available to everyone i think it's next week but would have to check to be sure .

Was sent an invite by sainsburys, when clicked on the link was inform that the page was not avalible.

Please could I be invited to online shopping needs this service. Thank You

Can I get an invitation pls? thanks

I have been wait g years for this too happen.will make buying from tu.a lot easier.

I checked my emails but could not find the invite how do I request one please

I'm all for free speech but it does seem odd that people are searching for old threads, making a random comment and not returning!

It is pointless and serves to clutter up the internet.

Banned

Mark2111

I'm all for free speech but it does seem odd that people are searching … I'm all for free speech but it does seem odd that people are searching for old threads, making a random comment and not returning!It is pointless and serves to clutter up the internet.

but where would the multis story of finding the site come from without being able to enter the site door via the backdoor old thread way?

Would.like.invatation.on.line.childrens.clothes

Mark2111

Who are you asking?

The man on the moon

I would like to buy TU clothes on line
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ea access code for xbox?22
    2. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11
    3. Driving anxiety.2943