NOW TV 2 MONTH CINEMA PASS (EASY TO WIN) via Snatch app

Found 9th Jan
New user accounts
Download the Snatch app.
Register to play.
* Collect large parcel during walkthrough.
* 60 seconds later reveal secured parcel to get your FREE cinema pass
Community Updates
19 Comments
I done it thank you. I have no clue as to what the game actually is though
Thanks trucker79
You should have put your invite link up to so you could have got 500 points for anyone that would have signed up.
needmoresleep22 m ago

You should have put your invite link up to so you could have got 500 …You should have put your invite link up to so you could have got 500 points for anyone that would have signed up.

Not allowed on HUKD
hethekid9 m ago

Not allowed on HUKD

Oh well never mind
Worked, cheers
Claimed, nice 1.
What does the symbol look like. I can’t find it on App Store
Thank you worked for me on existing account. Is it worth playing the game?
The app constantly crashes on my pixel 2 xl cant get past the loading screen - oh well uninstall
There are lots of snatch apps. What does the right one look like? Thanks
Cheers OP! Another two months of free Now Cinema in the bag

Link to the app can be found here, for those who haven't been able to find it

snatchhq.com
I didn't think my phone was that old, but my 'device isn't compatible with this version'. Do you know if there is a version for old knackered systems?
armybike5 h, 25 m ago

Cheers OP! Another two months of free Now Cinema in the bag (nerd)Link to …Cheers OP! Another two months of free Now Cinema in the bag (nerd)Link to the app can be found here, for those who haven't been able to find it https://www.snatchhq.com

Terms on redemption page say "available for new NOW TV customers", implying you can't use the code on existing account. True?
woodface72 m ago

Terms on redemption page say "available for new NOW TV customers", …Terms on redemption page say "available for new NOW TV customers", implying you can't use the code on existing account. True?

one of each type per account (every 6 months) for new or existing customers . APPLY CODE IN NORMAL WAY
Edited by: "79797" 16th Jan
Littlestfish4 h, 22 m ago

I didn't think my phone was that old, but my 'device isn't compatible with …I didn't think my phone was that old, but my 'device isn't compatible with this version'. Do you know if there is a version for old knackered systems?

I won on my old Hudl 2 tablet! Warned not optimised for my device, but it let me install. Maybe age isn't the issue.
woodface718 h, 54 m ago

I won on my old Hudl 2 tablet! Warned not optimised for my device, but it …I won on my old Hudl 2 tablet! Warned not optimised for my device, but it let me install. Maybe age isn't the issue.

I'll give it a try, thanks, but I don't remember it even giving me an install button.
The terms claim you have to use your code at nowtv.com/pro…ema. Once you've revealed it, I assume it works if you enter it at the normal nowtv.com? (Saves having to tell a buyer more stuff they won't read.)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants