Groups
    EXPIRED

now tv

Hi I purchased a now tv box with two months movie pass, on the now tv web site they are offering 30 days free trial, does this mean I can register for the 30 days free trial then put in my code for the two months pass. hope some one can help thank you

4 Comments

Yes, use the 30 day free trial, cancel it. Then enter the code for the 2 months pass.

Banned

Yes you can take the one month movie trial and then add your voucher towards the end of the trial.

Don't add the voucher until you are a few days away from the trial ending (i.e them charging you to continue with the service)

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

Yes, use the 30 day free trial, cancel it. Then enter the code for the 2 … Yes, use the 30 day free trial, cancel it. Then enter the code for the 2 months pass.

thank you so much

Original Poster

Holly1985

Yes you can take the one month movie trial and then add your voucher … Yes you can take the one month movie trial and then add your voucher towards the end of the trial.Don't add the voucher until you are a few days away from the trial ending (i.e them charging you to continue with the service)

thank you Holly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions