Groups
    EXPIRED

Now TV

I have movies on 30 day free trial at the moment but just bought a box with 3 months entertainment. What I need to know is if I added on the entertainment voucher code now, would I lose the movie free trial? Also if I have both movies and entertainment, would they run from the same dates as each other or from the dates I put in the voucher.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Many thanks for any help - did try Now TV for help but they answered a completely different question to the one I asked.

You can have them both running at the same time, but it will be valid from when you enter the voucher.

Original Poster

So they will run from different dates then?

cassieismydoggie

So they will run from different dates then?

Yep. You just need to keep an eye on them if you want to continue using vouchers.

I have done my free trial first and then when i have a day left will enter my voucher code, a friend did same and was all good

It tells you your account when it runs out and when it starts, you can have all 3 running at same time, movies entertainment and sports.

Original Poster

Cheers for the info. Much appreciated x

Original Poster

I did the free trial on the movies which is still running but have a voucher code for the entertainment which I wanted to start now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211
      3. Leaking electric shower911
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1324

See more discussions