Now tv

Found 8th Dec 2017
Are there any now TV movie or tv codes around??
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
There are some on eBay.
32677818-ntxTN.jpg
Not sure if these will still work. Worth a shot
Been thinking about switching to now TV, I’m assuming you can’t record/series link with NOW TV? What’s people’s thoughts on the service, especially interested if you had sky/Virgin and switched to it. The wife is on Maternity leave and need to reduce some bills 🤔
They were doing entertainment and movies for £99 for 12 months, grab that if it’s still going.
Also if you have a landline look at vonage (£8.50 a month for unlimited calls and no line rental) keep your broadband only with Virgin and plug in the kit you get from them and your phone into it. Basically runs your phone through the internet (voip) you can normally transfer your Virgin number for free.
I use nowtv, Netflix and prime. Along with Virgin (broadband only) and vonage for phone line.
Yes
cmdr_elito5 h, 47 m ago

Also if you have a landline look at vonage (£8.50 a month for unlimited …Also if you have a landline look at vonage (£8.50 a month for unlimited calls and no line rental) keep your broadband only with Virgin and plug in the kit you get from them and your phone into it. Basically runs your phone through the internet (voip) you can normally transfer your Virgin number for free.

Might look into this. My Virgin line rental and package is £19. Do you cancel Virgin as soon as your number has been ported over to Vontage? Unfortunately doesn't this mean that you will still have to pay your Virgin bill for another 30 days, as I presume that this is the notice that Virgin require for cancelling?
You inform vonage you want to sign up and transfer your Virgin number, when they complete the transfer the phone is automatically cancelled. One thing to highlight is having broadband only is slightly dearer but it’s cheaper than line rental plus unlimited calls which would be £28 per month just for the phone and calls. With vonage you are then limited to fibre broadband to avoid paying line rental.
_-10253536206726917273618 h, 25 m ago

Been thinking about switching to now TV, I’m assuming you can’t rec …Been thinking about switching to now TV, I’m assuming you can’t record/series link with NOW TV? What’s people’s thoughts on the service, especially interested if you had sky/Virgin and switched to it. The wife is on Maternity leave and need to reduce some bills 🤔

I was with sky and went to Now tv and Netflix. I use a roku 2 at the moment to get both on. You can get all the bbc and itv catch up channels etc. It’s a lot cheaper. If you find you don’t like it and want to go back to sky. They are constantly sending us out 60% off for 12 months offers.
Original Poster
dorey6921 h, 13 m ago

[Image]

They don’t work anymore but thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions