now tv

Posted 2nd Dec
dont no how to do this.... ive just gone to cancel my now entertainment pass .. been offered £1.60 for three months .. carnt get a coffee for that anymore
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Please forgive me for asking but what exactly is your question or point that you are wishing to make?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 2nd Dec
just saying its a good deal?
I found 50p yesterday that's a good deal too .
Haircut_10002/12/2019 19:45

Please forgive me for asking but what exactly is your question or point …Please forgive me for asking but what exactly is your question or point that you are wishing to make?

I'd guess at: £1.60 is a third less than £2.40, maybe?
AndyRoyd02/12/2019 20:52

I'd guess at: £1.60 is a third less than £2.40, maybe?

It was the “dont no how to do this...” part that threw me, I wasn’t entirely sure if the OP was saying that they didn’t know how to cancel the Entertainment Pass, or was just sharing that they got a good retention deal.
Haircut_10002/12/2019 20:57

It was the “dont no how to do this...” part that threw me, I wasn’t entir …It was the “dont no how to do this...” part that threw me, I wasn’t entirely sure if the OP was saying that they didn’t know how to cancel the Entertainment Pass, or was just sharing that they got a good retention deal.

Ah, my assumption may be incorrect. The Movie pass retention is (was?) £2.40, so now not sure if the Entertainment pass carries same retention sweetener.
It’s a good deal op; lucky you. Enjoy!
Well done mate, go treat yourself.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions