Now TV

Posted 24th Jul 2020
Hi, just wondering what is the best way to get hold of free or cheap Now Tv passes.
Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
They are often cheap on here, normall through cd keys or you can get them even cheaper on amazon but at the moment they aren’t as cheap as they were, gone from £2 odd or less to over a fiver.
CD keys has got entertainment and movie passes for £4 a month each at the minute
Converting Tesco Clubcard points is how I got mine
varley8524/07/2020 15:46

CD keys has got entertainment and movie passes for £4 a month each at the …CD keys has got entertainment and movie passes for £4 a month each at the minute

Cant find em on there for that price, only see 2month cinema, and a week sports
Ebay sometimes has some good deals
Take out the free trials. When you cancel they offer you some very competitive prices.
I’ve currently got entertainment till November for £1.80 a month.
MadSkilzYo24/07/2020 16:31

Take out the free trials. When you cancel they offer you some very …Take out the free trials. When you cancel they offer you some very competitive prices. I’ve currently got entertainment till November for £1.80 a month.

Silly question but how do I get a free trial? Thanks
arsenalchris24/07/2020 17:25

Silly question but how do I get a free trial? Thanks

They offer them to new customers. 7day trial. Open up a new account with another email.
Thanks
I have heard about people earning them on apps etc. Does anybody know about this?
If you are already subscribing to now tv at full price, then log into your account and go to the section where you can cancel your subscription.
If you click on the cancel subscription button it will usually ask you why you want to leave and I usually say because it is too expensive.

most of the time they will then offer you a discounted subscription. (on many occasions half price) for 3 - 6 months

On one occasion they did not offer a discount and cancelled my subscription. - a few weeks later, I got an email inviting me to rejoin at a discount
i am looking for the cheapest way currently to get 1 month access to entertainment. CD keys comes up at £3.99 but no stock. i take it the old way of getting codes has finished (ebay etc) and freebies are hard coded in to new devices?

thank you.
On Amazon I can see the following:

1 months sports for £22
1 month cinema for £6.50
1 months entertainment for £5.50

Expiry date of October and can be used on all accounts
Post a comment
@
    Text