Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Now TV 6 month offer ? ( Existing customer / Non retention)

Posted 6th Feb
Check your accounts!
I just signed into my now tv account to cancel my entertainment and cinema passes, and discovered this 6 month offer due to start end of Feb .
- Entertainment pass £1 month and Cinema pass £5.99 month.
My current offer is from the Vodafone £2 for 2 months.
I did cancel the cinema pass, it now says offer saved for if you want to restart pass.

Has anyone else got this?
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
I logged in yesterday to cancel my now tv entertainment pass. I think it offered me about £6 a month for 3 months, so declined. Then at the very end it offered me movies, free for 3 months under ‘try something new’. So I took this and then checked my passes, they were going to charge me £4.80 pm?!
JoeyJoJoJunior06/02/2020 19:03

I logged in yesterday to cancel my now tv entertainment pass. I think it …I logged in yesterday to cancel my now tv entertainment pass. I think it offered me about £6 a month for 3 months, so declined. Then at the very end it offered me movies, free for 3 months under ‘try something new’. So I took this and then checked my passes, they were going to charge me £4.80 pm?!

This offer was already there in the 'Your Passes' before even trying to cancel anything.
You've got to be careful and double check as they somehow magically change and then deny an offer existed without proof.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants