Now TV announce Kids Pass for £2.99pm (Aval from 21st June)

Found 4th May 2016
Not bad for £3 all in!

This June, some of the most-loved children’s channels will have a new home with the new NOW TV Kids Pass. That means more Dora the Explorer and plenty of Paw Patrol without a contract, all for just £2.99 a month.

With SpongeBob SquarePants, Ben Ten, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and loads more, there’s plenty for you and your child to enjoy. From 21 June, the NOW TV Kids Pass will have live TV from Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Nicktoons, Boomerang, Cartoon Network and Cartoonito. There are also thousands of episodes and box sets available on demand for your child to get stuck into, so there’ll always be time for their favourite show…as long as it’s before bed time!

The Kids Pass will feature loads of new tools to make life as easy as possible, including:

A new user interface with newly designed characters in a fun space-themed environment, guiding the user through their viewing.
Picture led navigation to keep things as simple as possible. So shows and episodes are identified by characters, so the user can get to the TV they want, when they want it.
New episode auto-play so they can straight into the next episode when the last episode finishes – so no looking for the remote!
A favourites rail so we can find out your little ones' favourite shows, getting them straight to the shows they love.
Parental controls, complete with Parental PINs to set age-rated restrictions, a screen lock to stop little fingers accidentally changing shows on a mobile or tablet, and an 'escape prompt' to stop kids leaving the user interface by mistake.. In other words, no accidental drifting into unsuitable content!
Community Updates
MiscNow TV
15 Comments
Linky

http://web.static.nowtv.com/images/assets/devices/Kids_Devices.png

Register on up to 4 devices. Watch on 2 at the same time.

The kids pass will be available on the NOW TV Box, PS4™, PS3™, Xbox One, compatible Roku boxes, Chromecast, LG Smart TV, PC or Mac, Mobile, Tablet and more devices

Edited by: "goonertillidie" 4th May 2016
Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and The Disney Channel will no longer be available as part of the Now TV Entertainment Pass. Neo Geo Wild has also been added to the Entertainment Pass as an extra channel from today.

So disney have blocked now tv because they want people to use disney life. I dont care about the kids channels but they could have added more than neo geo wild to entertainment pass
davidian84

Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and The Disney Channel will no longer be available … Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and The Disney Channel will no longer be available as part of the Now TV Entertainment Pass. Neo Geo Wild has also been added to the Entertainment Pass as an extra channel from today.So disney have blocked now tv because they want people to use disney life. I dont care about the kids channels but they could have added more than neo geo wild to entertainment pass

Yup, just spotted that!
davidian84

Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and The Disney Channel will no longer be available … Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and The Disney Channel will no longer be available as part of the Now TV Entertainment Pass. Neo Geo Wild has also been added to the Entertainment Pass as an extra channel from today.So disney have blocked now tv because they want people to use disney life. I dont care about the kids channels but they could have added more than neo geo wild to entertainment pass

Yeah your right. Maybe too many people leaving main sky, so another way for sky to get more money.
omg what am I gonna do. my daughter loves nick jr ...
davidian84

Neo Geo Wild

X) love it
Oh yes! Goodbye Virgin media!
Thinking might be worth switching from Virgin to Now TV, bill getting too high now, even at full price for Now TV its around £20 for all except the sports?
Are there any negatives I should consider before doing this? is every program available on catch-up or are they just selected shows? no record option?(can live sports be watched on catch-up?)
Thanks
what cartoons will now TV have now as that's only reason I have it
also I have like 5 months ent pass left but I only have it for the cartoons will they switch it over?
Glad the kids channels are going from the entertainment channel. Got a pre teen into the Nickelodeon crap.
justanothercid

​think u and I are gonna have to pay the extra for the kids channels to keep little ones happy

justanothercid

also I have like 5 months ent pass left but I only have it for the … also I have like 5 months ent pass left but I only have it for the cartoons will they switch it over?

justanothercid

No idea what their CS is like but might be worth complaining that you only bought the ent for cartoons, maybe they'll add it for free.
athunder

No idea what their CS is like but might be worth complaining that you … No idea what their CS is like but might be worth complaining that you only bought the ent for cartoons, maybe they'll add it for free.

​I've also got another 6 month voucher so they better offer something as the cartoons are the only reason to have it.
rip off scumbags at Sky found another way to milk money out of us twice for something were already paying for.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants