NOW TV Black Friday deals - 12 Months Sky Cinema £55 / 12 Months Entertainment £45 + More

Posted 16th Nov
The year long offers included:

12 months of Sky Cinema for £55 down from £115
12 months of Entertainment for £45 down from £95
12 months of Entertainment and Sky Cinema for £99 down from £215
12 months of Kids for £15 down from £47
9 months of Sky Sports for £179 down from £305

nowtv.com/tv-…ses
Community Updates

Groups

24 Comments
Great post - I wonder can you off set Tesco clubcard vouchers against the Sky sports?
What a rip 📴.
I thought black Fri is at end of month
Where do I find this deal - not showing on site? Thanks
Is there a link? Button takes you to the standard offers.
The link doesn't appear for me. Is this for new customers only?
I cant find the deal either
mousey16/11/2019 11:24

Great post - I wonder can you off set Tesco clubcard vouchers against the …Great post - I wonder can you off set Tesco clubcard vouchers against the Sky sports?

Hi it let me use clubcard vouchers on a recent sky sports monthly promotion so hopefully it will. Check what max vouchers is you can exchange also but I think it covers this or close. Good luck if you use Tesco vouchers makes it a good deal.
I can't see any deals either just usual monthly passes........
Can op post a link ?
Hi its not live yet thats why in discussion not deals will be live black Fri day week
the_ghost16/11/2019 20:17

Hi its not live yet thats why in discussion not deals will be live black …Hi its not live yet thats why in discussion not deals will be live black Fri day week

Where did you get those prizes from ? They look like last years deals !

radiotimes.com/new…ls/
Declined my cashback on broadband as I was an existing TV customer (a long time ago). Read the terms before committing and don't expect the cashback.
Paddy_o_furniture17/11/2019 08:38

Declined my cashback on broadband as I was an existing TV customer (a long …Declined my cashback on broadband as I was an existing TV customer (a long time ago). Read the terms before committing and don't expect the cashback.

or to find these deals anywhere online this year. They are last years deals, prove me wrong OP.
With the recent NOWTV price hikes which are supposedly for 'quality improvements' (disgusting in my opinion in view of them breaking their promise again from last year to update their services and stream in 1080p, still stuck with 720p for some reason, and 4k for select films/services etc.) I wouldn't expect them to honour last years prices at all. I usually pick up the Movies/Entertainment offer which last year was £99 but this year I would expect it to be around £110, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw £120 though now that they have an established user base, just like with 'proper' Sky packages they are more than happy to take you for a ride. Just my 2 cents, peace
Roll on Black Friday done this deal for the past 2 years. I wouldn't be suprised to see a price increase this year....but live in hope.
Thanks for posting the_ghost
What a load of crap, it's only offering my Sky Sports, and I have no interest in it.
Just got an email about 'Black Friday Mystry Offer' ........ well what a load of tosh !!!! Opened it to find a offer to get ......Sky Sports Month Pass just £20 a month for 6 months Was £33.99
I don't watch sport !!!!! What a disappointment.

What's peoples opinion will we see the 12month Entertainment + Cinema Passes for £99.00 ???
On a old NOWTV account email I had lots of other offers for one month passes at reduced rate plus a offer for....
NOWTV Boost...Boost your NOW TV viewing experience with 1080p HD and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, and watch on up to 3 devices at the same time. Not compatible with hayu Pass. Limited content on Kids Pass.
helpsav21/11/2019 19:01

On a old NOWTV account email I had lots of other offers for one month …On a old NOWTV account email I had lots of other offers for one month passes at reduced rate plus a offer for....NOWTV Boost...Boost your NOW TV viewing experience with 1080p HD and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, and watch on up to 3 devices at the same time. Not compatible with hayu Pass. Limited content on Kids Pass.

This is the first I've heard about 'NOWTV Boost' they were supposed to be integrating those features last year anyway (see my comment above) do you know anything more about it? If they're going to start charging extra for the privilege of Full (standard in my opinion) HD I might just cancel my NOWTV altogether tbh
AMasters00722/11/2019 14:04

This is the first I've heard about 'NOWTV Boost' they were supposed to be …This is the first I've heard about 'NOWTV Boost' they were supposed to be integrating those features last year anyway (see my comment above) do you know anything more about it? If they're going to start charging extra for the privilege of Full (standard in my opinion) HD I might just cancel my NOWTV altogether tbh

All I have is what I copied and pasted from my 'passes and vouchers' offers. I had read the comment prior about the 1080 hence why I copied and pasted the info from my account.
@the_ghost
Just a heads up I've just been on live chat to ask about the offers and was told they are not doing any year long deals for BF, despite the fact that they used to offer the Movies/Entertainment year package the guy said the year deals 'are too limited and don't allow people to get the most out of NOWTV and all it has to offer' so basically yeah the most we're going to be getting this year are the 1/2 month offers which are up at the moment, absolute load of
helpsav22/11/2019 14:17

All I have is what I copied and pasted from my 'passes and vouchers' …All I have is what I copied and pasted from my 'passes and vouchers' offers. I had read the comment prior about the 1080 hence why I copied and pasted the info from my account.

Have looked a bit more into it now thanks for sharing
Paddy_o_furniture17/11/2019 08:38

Declined my cashback on broadband as I was an existing TV customer (a long …Declined my cashback on broadband as I was an existing TV customer (a long time ago). Read the terms before committing and don't expect the cashback.

From which site?

Btw this deal doesn't mention any cashback and it's not for broadband maybe better mentioning it with deals that specifically mention this.
Edited by: "MR1123" 22nd Nov
AMasters00722/11/2019 17:56

@the_ghost Just a heads up I've just been on live chat to ask about the …@the_ghost Just a heads up I've just been on live chat to ask about the offers and was told they are not doing any year long deals for BF, despite the fact that they used to offer the Movies/Entertainment year package the guy said the year deals 'are too limited and don't allow people to get the most out of NOWTV and all it has to offer' so basically yeah the most we're going to be getting this year are the 1/2 month offers which are up at the moment, absolute load of

Quick update I stand corrected, despite the fact 3 reps and a manager confirmed that there would be no 12 month deals this year for new or existing customers (one of them actually said they wouldn't be doing them ever again) would you believe it they are now doing 12 month deals. Credit to @xp3200 for posting the deal: hotukdeals.com/dea…402

Annoyingly I now have several sticks that I might potentially return but that's life, a small part of me would like to believe that they bought the deal back as a result of so many people asking where the 12 month deals are/complaining about it, so on the off chance it was go peer pressure!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions