Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Now TV Boost Free for a Month £0.00 (Selected Accounts) @ Now TV

Posted 17th Dec 2021
May be selected accounts! nowtv.com/hom…ost

New Boost customers without an active subscription. Offer ends at 23:59 on 31/12/21. After your 1 month offer, Boost membership auto-renews monthly at £5 a month. You can cancel anytime. *Ad-free excludes live channels and trailers promoting NOW content. Boost features available on selected content and devices only. See here for more details.

Don't forget to cancel before the month is up citing 'can't afford' or whatever the option is to see if you get an offer for less than £5 per month. If not just cancel.

3 streams
Full HDStereo
Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound
Ad-free*

3852747_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment
13 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Shows as only free 7 days for me?
  2. Avatar
    Author
    deviousrich17/12/2021 21:34

Unlucky. As I said may be selected accounts

46432704-GChwS.jpg

deviousrich17/12/2021 21:34

Did you click link in OP or just go to your Now TV account?
    Edited by: "Whammerhead" 17th Dec 2021
  3. Avatar
    Worked for me, just had to logon twice and enter a pin...... But 1 month free
  4. Avatar
    Had this for a little while & I wasn't getting the stream quality I was said to of been promised, cancelled.
  5. Avatar
    Thanks I’ll have a look
  6. Avatar
    Worked for me from the top link you provided, thanks 🎄
  7. Avatar
    Thanks OP, your link worked perfectly for me.
    Cancelled 30 seconds after sign up so I don’t forget to cancel in Jan
  8. Avatar
    Any unused codes around?
  9. Avatar
    Thanks OP worked for me
  10. Avatar
    Nice one @Whammerhead. Also worked for me too and I already have a Boost pass active on my account. From the next due payment date I get a free month! 🙌🏼

Múcho grãcias & Merry Christmas to you all too.. 🎄 🎅🏻
  11. Avatar
    Author
    curridd22/12/2021 09:34

Nice one @Whammerhead. Also worked for me too and I already have a Boost …Nice one @Whammerhead. Also worked for me too and I already have a Boost pass active on my account. From the next due payment date I get a free month! 🙌🏼 Múcho grãcias & Merry Christmas to you all too.. 🎄 🎅🏻

And to you and yours curidd
  12. Avatar
    & me excellent deal thank you
  13. Avatar
    Thanks very much OP. I checked my account and nothing was there on 24th December. Had I not seen this thread tonight, I wouldn't have logged in and checked. Free boost = no adds for streaming and both of us can watch Now Entertainment simultaneously ... just like the old days. In 1080p and better sound. I won't be renewing though!
    Happy New Year.
Post a comment
Top Merchants