Groups
    EXPIRED

Now tv box

Banned
    I've just ordered a Now tv box.. not knowing what it is or what it does. when I get it will I have to pay to get any services ? can someone simplify what it actually is and does ? I bought it for the bedroom as I have sky and sky movies downstairs.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

You can't watch Sky channels without a subscription to the NowTV service. Normal best bet is to buy a voucher for either the entertainment pass or movie pass which will last 3 months or so. You should be able to get a month free for the entertainment or movies option before it will revert to the monthly cost or you can apply a voucher to extend.

You can also watch iplayer, itv player, 4od, demand 5 YouTube plus more without paying for a subscription.

Have a look on the NowTV site for more info here.

This is what HUKDs does to people.. Buy stuff they you don't need or even know I keep thinking I should get a NowTV box but I wouldn't have a clue either!

Original Poster Banned

redbutcher

You can't watch Sky channels without a subscription to the NowTV service. … You can't watch Sky channels without a subscription to the NowTV service. Normal best bet is to buy a voucher for either the entertainment pass or movie pass which will last 3 months or so. You should be able to get a month free for the entertainment or movies option before it will revert to the monthly cost or you can apply a voucher to extend. You can also watch iplayer, itv player, 4od, demand 5 YouTube plus more without paying for a subscription. Have a look on the NowTV site for more info here.

So It does have free channels without a subscription ? I already have freeview, will it provide any extra channels or services for free than freeview ?

leelee6781

So It does have free channels without a subscription ? I already have … So It does have free channels without a subscription ? I already have freeview, will it provide any extra channels or services for free than freeview ?

Just Youtube and on demand players. with the option to subscribe to now tv or spotify

Original Poster Banned

AStonedRaichu

Just Youtube and on demand players. with the option to subscribe to now … Just Youtube and on demand players. with the option to subscribe to now tv or spotify

does it have catchup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…45
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions