now tv box without pass

Anybody know where I can buy a (black) now tv box without any passes?

I have the white box but it's slow and playing up, so wanted to try the black (not smart) box.

Don't need/want pass but I guess I could buy the cheapest then sell the pass on here if not.

eBay prices are silly considering the offers available at the moment

Cheers

7 Comments

I'm expecting a new black box later today - only bought it for the pass and then will happily sell it on - will post an ad once I've got it.

Original Poster

redbutcher

I'm expecting a new black box later today - only bought it for the pass … I'm expecting a new black box later today - only bought it for the pass and then will happily sell it on - will post an ad once I've got it.

Ok I'll keep an eye out. Cheers

Just seen Amazon have them at £12.50 then I could sell the ent pass for £5-8 I guess. So may be worth me doing that

phil001

Ok I'll keep an eye out. CheersJust seen Amazon have them at £12.50 then … Ok I'll keep an eye out. CheersJust seen Amazon have them at £12.50 then I could sell the ent pass for £5-8 I guess. So may be worth me doing that

Yup, I bought the 6 month pass deal from Tesco. I will easily flog the box on eBay as I have done before, so no worries if you wanted to do that 8).

why not just get a box and use the vouchers, the current box and voucher offers are better value that the vouchers alone.

Original Poster

i don't really have a use for the voucher, have other TV services.
Only use the now TV box for catch up terrestrial and Plex access

But at £12 odd, it doesn't really matter either way i suppose

OK, box is here - will bung up an ad shortly.

Original Poster

Thanks for the offer, think I've decided to go down the Amazon route.
Thanks anyway. Appreciate it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions