Now TV - can I use a virgin sky sports account?

Found 29th Jul
Hi, I know this seems like a stupid question but I can't seem to find the information about this anywhere!

So with my dad's virgin account I can watch sky sports on my android mobile no problems. The question is - can I use that account (and register a second device) on a now tv stick?
If so, it could mean I can watch f1!

Another slightly unrelated question - is there a device for now TV that lets you record programs like a PVR? As far as I can tell, that does not exist - but maybe everyone here has better ideas!

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
No
eslick8 h, 35 m ago

No

Thanks for the concise answer, not the one I wanted to hear. Have you tried yourself? Care to give a bit more detail?
Blofse23 m ago

Thanks for the concise answer, not the one I wanted to hear. Have you …Thanks for the concise answer, not the one I wanted to hear. Have you tried yourself? Care to give a bit more detail?

the answer is no because virgin and sky/ nowtv are totally different companies, virgin only rent the sky sports off sky and sky only allow them to play on virgins own devices.

hane you seen the virgin app you might be able to watch it on a tablet, possibly caste it actod

virginmedia.com/sho…tml

my.virginmedia.com/dis…re/
Edited by: "eslick" 30th Jul
Blofse3 h, 21 m ago

Thanks for the concise answer, not the one I wanted to hear. Have you …Thanks for the concise answer, not the one I wanted to hear. Have you tried yourself? Care to give a bit more detail?

No, and yes it was a stupid question. Any better?
Edited by: "pinkleponkle" 30th Jul
eslick11 h, 34 m ago

the answer is no because virgin and sky/ nowtv are totally different …the answer is no because virgin and sky/ nowtv are totally different companies, virgin only rent the sky sports off sky and sky only allow them to play on virgins own devices.hane you seen the virgin app you might be able to watch it on a tablet, possibly caste it actodhttp://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol.htmlhttps://my.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/tvanywhere/

I only ask because with the virgin account you can use the official sky app. So you can't use now TV with an official sky app account?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants