Expired

Now TV Carling offer - Multiple accounts on one box Question

Found 29th Dec 2013
I picked up a Now TV box the other day and treated myself to 5 packs of Carling with the free vouchers, the maximum allowed for one account.
In reality, I'd like more than 5 passes this season/before end of June but I'll be damned if I have to pay Mr Murdoch a tenner for the privilege each time.
So I'm curious as to whether a family member who lives in the same house can also register an account with Now TV, redeem 5 packs of Carling, and use the same Now TV box and basically increase the limit of Carling passes effectively to 10, even though they're run out of the same box by the same person with the same IP?
thanks in advance!
Community Updates
AskCarlingNow TV
6 Comments
simple really you want sky sports you pay.
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me - as long as it says that the maximum is 5 passes per person/account rather than 5 passes per household, you'll be fine. No reason why another family member shouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer on their own account, even using the same now tv box.

Worth looking here too (hotukdeals.com/dea…417) for a way to get a day pass for £4.99 (using code halfpricesport) and simultaneously getting £6.06 cashback from topcashback - effectively you'd be paid £1.07 to buy a pass! haven't used this method, so can't vouch for it myself but seems like it might be worth you looking at.
Edited by: "mishen" 29th Dec 2013
mishen

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me - as long as it says that the maximum … Sounds perfectly reasonable to me - as long as it says that the maximum is 5 passes per person/account rather than 5 passes per household, you'll be fine. No reason why another family member shouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer on their own account, even using the same now tv box. Worth looking here too (http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nowtv-sports-day-pass-4-99-also-get-6-06-cachback-via-topcashback-site-ends-today-1773417) for a way to get a day pass for £4.99 (using code halfpricesport) and simultaneously getting £6.06 cashback from topcashback - effectively you'd be paid £1.07 to buy a pass! haven't used this method, so can't vouch for it myself but seems like it might be worth you looking at.

Just don't set up more than one TCB account as you'll end up with both being closed and all cashback forfeited.
Original Poster
Cheers. We've got a 2nd tcb account at home but unfortunately not in front of a computer til tomorrow, after it expires :-(
Will maybe just buy the beer and hope for the best. A little more expensive than the non-now TV offer bit at least I can drown my sorrows if it doesn't work out!
rick77

Not sure how they'll like the idea of multiple accounts being used on one … Not sure how they'll like the idea of multiple accounts being used on one box from the same IP address. Whether they check for this I don't know. I've wondered myself as my £1 a month NowTV movies offer is coming to an end soon and I'm wondering whether to risk using another account for an introductory offer.

As I said above, DO NOT do it, plenty of people have been on here saying they had accounts closed and all cashback taken away from them for having multiple accounts. Have 1 topcashback account only otherwise you risk anything you've managed to earn.
Original Poster
The answer is - it works with no problems!
Bring on 8 more drunken sports nights at chez moi before the season is out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions