NOW TV Codes - Free To Good Home

Found 24th Dec 2017Edited by:"geoffstevens81"
I've won some NOW TV codes (2 Month Ent and 3 Month Kids) and want to give them away as I can't apply them before they required activation date passes. If I offer them on here is there a way to DM people that want them?
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
21 Comments
I don't think You can dm on here! I'd be interested as my daughter could use one for her TV for Christmas!
I would love them if u can dm me please
I have tried sending you a private message but it won’t allow it
I would be very grateful for the entertainment pass please , if you still have it.
The kids pass would be very much appreciated if still available please.
It's a generous offer , however as you haven't yet commented on enough threads , posted deals etc , the dm message service isn't available to you yet , ( or rehana74) . Are the passes from the game snatch , if so I believe they are only valid for new now tv customers . If they are from anywhere else I'd love an entertainment one as mine is about to expire! However without getting onto the dm system, the only way is to post the codes openly on here , they will get used , but probably by non members . Merry Christmas
Snatch vouchers are for existing customers, but you can only use 1 of each type on a single account.
R-124th Dec 2017

Sports day pass (pringles promo) ..... free to first reply.

Yes please, threw mine away accidentally!
Hi i will swap for 2 for 1 move code if you still have it?
If still available I’d like the entertainment pass ( or the kids one if ent is gone )
craynerd8 h, 36 m ago

I don't think You can dm on here! I'd be interested as my daughter could …I don't think You can dm on here! I'd be interested as my daughter could use one for her TV for Christmas!

32899629-V8PLM.jpg
rehana748 h, 23 m ago

I have tried sending you a private message but it won’t allow it

32899634-avSu0.jpg
loumar768 h, 20 m ago

I would be very grateful for the entertainment pass please , if you still …I would be very grateful for the entertainment pass please , if you still have it.

32899636-E2pBQ.jpg
tinkerbellian7 h, 55 m ago

It's a generous offer , however as you haven't yet commented on enough …It's a generous offer , however as you haven't yet commented on enough threads , posted deals etc , the dm message service isn't available to you yet , ( or rehana74) . Are the passes from the game snatch , if so I believe they are only valid for new now tv customers . If they are from anywhere else I'd love an entertainment one as mine is about to expire! However without getting onto the dm system, the only way is to post the codes openly on here , they will get used , but probably by non members . Merry Christmas

32899638-lvWh6.jpg
hethekid2 h, 13 m ago

If still available I’d like the entertainment pass ( or the kids one if e …If still available I’d like the entertainment pass ( or the kids one if ent is gone )

Sorry I've given them all away on here, and to people at work.
devshib6 h, 13 m ago

Hi i will swap for 2 for 1 move code if you still have it?

Sorry I've given them all away on here, and to people at work.
geoffstevens813 h, 19 m ago

[Image]

Thank you , that's really lovely and worked a treat Also thank you to everyone one else that didn't snaffle it before I got back here
Hey People, I'm back, this time I have a couple of 2 Month Sky Cinema Passes free to a good home. Again they are from the Snatch app so if you've used a Snatch App code in the last 6 months these codes (probably) won't work for you. Hit me up if you want one, still can't DM people so will have to post an image on here and hope everyone believes in the honour system.

P.S. They need to be activated ASAP (before 1st Feb).
Edited by: "geoffstevens81" 28th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants