EXPIRED

now tv down 19/11/16 its there servers not your boxes

now tv gone down at 6.45am 19/11/16

boxs are left hanging as they can't sign in. you unplug your box and still get same result. they info is all on there forum but they are supposed to be sorting it lol

but more importantly there is no information on there main now tv page to let anyone know and help live chat has all been closed down for tech help.

anyway thought put this up so people don't all think there boxes are broken.

forum thread below

community.nowtv.com/t5/…361

service announcement thread below

community.nowtv.com/t5/…501

shame no one has let bbc know bet get fixed faster then lol

basil

14 Comments

Working now, unplug & restart

There
Their
They're

Make the right choice

Are these boxes any good am looking at getting my son one would be running it wireless to the Internet as had a android box an could not get nothing to play?

thanks mines been on and off all morning and I wondered what was going on

sexyshelk135

Are these boxes any good am looking at getting my son one would be … Are these boxes any good am looking at getting my son one would be running it wireless to the Internet as had a android box an could not get nothing to play?

I've got rid of virgins to package and just stuck with broadband only. Got an entertainment pass with one box and a movies pass with the other. Haven't used them till now as they always seem to have decent offers like '£1 a month for 3 month' on both entertainment and movies.

For the kids I bought a 4 month pass for £8 (£2 a month instead of £2.99)

It's saved a lot of money for stuff we don't even watched. Saving myself about £50 a month and we're all suited with it

The black boxes are better than the White. I've never had problems with my black box. Quick enough with no flagging

I pay for sky an it's always rubbish looking at the box an 3 months entertainment pass are they easy to use as my son has learning disabilities so the more simple the better.

dorey69

The black boxes are better than the White. I've never had problems with … The black boxes are better than the White. I've never had problems with my black box. Quick enough with no flagging

The android box we had was awful nothing ever played even when connected to a Ethernet cable.

dorey69

The black boxes are better than the White. I've never had problems with … The black boxes are better than the White. I've never had problems with my black box. Quick enough with no flagging

I've never had a black box, just white. It is on my bucket list though.

Can anyone confirm that these boxes do not play dolby digital through an AV amplifier?

The black box I have is now TV own black box. Nothing to do with android. I love my little box and go on e bay for cheap vouchers or on here people sell them.

Billyidoliser

Can anyone confirm that these boxes do not play dolby digital through an … Can anyone confirm that these boxes do not play dolby digital through an AV amplifier?

Best to check on now TV website for full definitions

cliffio76

ThereTheirThey'reMake the right choice

Or
call a friend
50/50
Ask the audience

I hate technical threads. Black box. White Box.

So confusing...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67116
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions