Now TV Entertainment

Posted 5th May
3457002.jpgI've already had a free trial of Now TV Entertainment but it's showing on my account as "Start free trial"

Has anyone else here had this happen and did it actually give you the trial or charge you when you selected it, having already taken the free trial before? Just wondering if it's an error or not

Thank you in advance for any helpful replies
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I’ve had this come up on mine too and I’ve had free trial in past so should be okay, just cancel straight after you sign up to free trial so you don’t get charged the month later
It’s on my account as well. Hopefully there’s a movies “free trial” on my account as soon as my free movie passes from JDWilliams end at the start of July.
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 5th May
They just randomly gave me 3 free months of NowTV entertainment, only just cancelled my old one
I’ve already had all my free trials, but when I logged in incognito , and my free trial was on everything again
Mendoza05/05/2020 19:00

I’ve already had all my free trials, but when I logged in incognito , and m …I’ve already had all my free trials, but when I logged in incognito , and my free trial was on everything again

This is true!!! I am paying for them all currently..not hayu...never hayu
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions