Now TV Entertainment Pass for £3.20 a month for 3 months (Previous / Existing Customers)

Posted 26th Sep
I’m not sure if this is common knowledge but didn’t find anything when I was looking the other day for existing or previous customer deals with Now TV.

I’ve just got a deal from Now TV for £3.20 a month for 3 months. This could potentially work for other passes too but not tried or confirmed. And could well be just be an offer luckily I qualify for, this hasn’t been tested thoroughly as I don’t have any other previously subscribed Now TV accounts.

This deal is almost the same value as Student deal of £5 for 2 months from UNiDAYS, pair this with Amex 50% off deal too and you’re looking at £1.60 a month which is better!

The way I got this deal:

Scenario: I was a previous member of Now TV and been cancelled for a little while, when I was logged in they offered me a 7 day free trial for each of their passes.

Steps:
0.1) If you have AMEX offer update your payment details to AMEX card with offer saved to it otherwise just continue to step 1 if you don’t have Amex
1) Take the 7 day free trial for the Entertainment pass.
2) Click to cancel the subscription
3) On one of the screens asking if you’re sure you want to cancel, pleading you to stay, you will be offered a “Special offer just for you” which is £3.20 a month for 3 months.
4) Accept this offer, then at the end of your free 7 day trial you’ll be charged £3.20 each month for 3 months.

* Don’t forget to cancel the subscription after the third month if you don’t want to pay full price, they might even offer you another deal then *

3300166-cQ0OT.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants