Groups

NOW TV – Excellent customer service the 2nd time this year.

I want to thank NOW TV for excellent customer service yet again.
    I bought 4 Sky Sports Week passes on eBay in August and they all checked out fine with my account and I checked with NOW TV via chat and the expiry dates were long.
    Went to use one for the first time over the weekend and all 4 showed the same error code.
    Connected to customer service via chat and he gave me 4 new codes even though it seems as if the codes had been sold a second time by the seller and activated by someone else which was not their fault.

Also, I lost a NOW TV card with 4 or 5 day Sports passes a few years ago and when it turned up this year they had expired.
    Contacted them via chat and cheekily asked if I could have one free pass and was given the exact number of passes that I’d had.

Great service and the streaming is solid for me too; better than BT Sport or Amazon and maybe similar to Netflix.
    The one thing I don’t like is the interface when using a web browser as the Continue Watching page only shows a small number of programmes and ignores many for some reason.
    That means if you want to continue watching a show not in that list it gives you no clue as to which season or episode you last watched. Netflix and Amazon are much better at that.

2 Comments

Banned

Buying sky sports week passes. If you know, you know

Manchester Town 2 Unreal Costa Coffee 1(14th min)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction44
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1315
      3. Amazon prime subscribe & save33
      4. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?44

See more discussions