Groups

Now tv has subtitles on selected devices

I know this isn't technically a deal or freebie, but hopefully useful to lots of ppl, as the lack of subtitles have put some people off getting now tv. It's about time!

From February 2017, we're starting to add subtitles for selected on demand movies and shows on the Sky Cinema Month Pass and NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.

At the moment you can get subtitles using the black NOW TV Box and NOW TV Smart Box, Samsung TV, EE TV and PS4, as well as on Apple TV. And we’ll be adding them to even more of our devices soon.

12 Comments

Has this update happened today then ?
    had a free week last week and was thinking how crap no subs
    also only working on IE as of a couple of days ago

Original Poster

according to website Feb 2017, but i just noticed it today on my box. It's not all shows.....which is rather lame....but at least there is progress, albeit slow

Quick question guys..How do you stop the screen judder on PS4 when using now tv?

Original Poster

5Rivers79

Quick question guys..How do you stop the screen judder on PS4 when using … Quick question guys..How do you stop the screen judder on PS4 when using now tv?

dont know sorry.

Definitely about time. I hope they do full hd soon

Just checked this on my Samsung TV and no subtitles option?

Thanks.. I checked my Black Box today and for some movies I can see subtitles.

Original Poster

haritori

Just checked this on my Samsung TV and no subtitles option?

Mine does...but only on selected shows/movies

Coffee100

Mine does...but only on selected shows/movies

Ahh thats what it might be..

haritori

Ahh thats what it might be..

I checked Money Monster and Bad Neighbours 2 and subtitles were there.

Original Poster

raj75

I checked Money Monster and Bad Neighbours 2 and subtitles were there.

Yes and teenage mutant ninja turtles...unfortunately subtitles seem to be on the shows I don't want to see! Lol
    Edited by: "Coffee100" 14th Mar

What about subtitles for new TV series?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4412063
      2. Samsung Note 8810
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26114
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2854

See more discussions