Groups
    EXPIRED

Now tv help.

Wondering if anyone can help me. I watch now tv on my xbox and it keeps signing me out mid movie. Drives me crazy. I thought it may have been my internet but new internet provider now and still happens. Ive turned it on and off, unistalled ect and still happening. Driving me crazy. It never used to happen quite a recent thing. Bbc iplayer doesnt cut out or anything just now tv.

thank you.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

2 Comments

have you tried it on any other device like a tablet or laptop think you will be best contacting them they do a live chat which is ok as I've used it before

Original Poster

stefromuk

have you tried it on any other device like a tablet or laptop think you … have you tried it on any other device like a tablet or laptop think you will be best contacting them they do a live chat which is ok as I've used it before

I will try that Thank you. I chrome cast sometimes and thats fine but thata just of my phone. Ill see what they say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions