Now tv kids content not working

Posted 22nd Jan
Has anyone else got issues with some cartoons not working?
A few weeks ago it was Gumball episodes that wouldn’t play.
Now it’s Dora the Explorer and go Diego go. Always error 21. On all my roku devices and iPhone.
Now tv are useless. It’s like they think it’s just me with the issue.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
Any updates on the devices? I’m guessing you’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled
Error code 21 means now TV are in the process of removing those episodes so they won't play.
MonkeyMan9022/01/2020 16:56

Error code 21 means now TV are in the process of removing those episodes …Error code 21 means now TV are in the process of removing those episodes so they won't play.

Yep it’s stupid how they leave them on there when they clearly don’t work... They should just remove them immediately, it just shows how poor their service is tbh.
JohnnyRoller22/01/2020 17:13

Yep it’s stupid how they leave them on there when they clearly don’t wor …Yep it’s stupid how they leave them on there when they clearly don’t work... They should just remove them immediately, it just shows how poor their service is tbh.

They gave me a month voucher last time but I have a five month pass on so it’s just waiting until I can add it. Kids don’t understand. They see a show and want to watch it. Which is exactly what should happen. X
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants