Groups

now tv movie pass.

where is the best place to get a movie pass for now tv. heard some stories that eBay users selling false codes. just don't want to get scammed.

6 Comments

Banned

I have a spare 2 month movie pass if you want it, im after an entertainment one in exchange really but idm.

HasnainMajeed

I have a spare 2 month movie pass if you want it, im after an … I have a spare 2 month movie pass if you want it, im after an entertainment one in exchange really but idm.

same here

Dear OP, if you want to buy a genuine code then buy it in the shops, tesco's do good offers. I buy mine online on amazon or direct

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I don't have a entertainment pass to swap as have basic sky. but my little ones want movies advertised on sky but don't want to pay that much a month and want to set them a example by not going the kodi route. I will check out tesco and Amazon. thank you again.

Current deal is £9.99 for 2 months when you cancel and says it's too expensive you may get a retention deal £3.99 for 4 months. My view is watch 2 films a month and it works out similar cost to renting from iTunes or Amazon

Or split account and get it for even cheaper.

I've picked them up on eBay before without a problem. Don't go for the cheapest, find the one that has plenty of positive feedback for selling them. I've always paid by PayPal, also buy one where the code will be emailed over as soon as you have paid , then you can pop it on the same day and make sure it's all ok.
    Failing that as above there are frequent offers which works out cheaper when you buy a replacement box with the vouchers, shopto from memory tend to be good, I then give my boxes away but you could sell them on eBay if you wanted to recoup a little more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten55
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions