Now tv network problems?

Posted 12th Jun 2020
Can’t login on any device, unable to login on safari to change passes nor cannot get anything to stream, is anyone else having problems today ?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
41067929-CE8EB.jpg
Working fine for me.

Have you tried it using mobile data only?
did you sort it?

maybe you have a VPN connected?
strawzz12/06/2020 14:51

Working fine for me.Have you tried it using mobile data only?

My account has been locked for some unknown reason to me?
Mendoza12/06/2020 17:27

did you sort it?maybe you have a VPN connected?

I bought a stick from now tv which was supposed to have been preloaded with two months entertainment & there are not entertainment months showing now either & stock is setup correctly - any ideas??
Happened to me with my account. Apparently it was to do with my ip address. So if you can try it without using wifi on your mobile data.
supergirl213/06/2020 04:19

I bought a stick from now tv which was supposed to have been preloaded …I bought a stick from now tv which was supposed to have been preloaded with two months entertainment & there are not entertainment months showing now either & stock is setup correctly - any ideas??

Have you activated it correctly as its not just loaded on there you ahve to set it up correctly.
fearona13/06/2020 10:44

Have you activated it correctly as its not just loaded on there you ahve …Have you activated it correctly as its not just loaded on there you ahve to set it up correctly.

Contacted customer service & the codes hadn’t been preloaded, been a nightmare
strawzz13/06/2020 10:34

Happened to me with my account. Apparently it was to do with my ip …Happened to me with my account. Apparently it was to do with my ip address. So if you can try it without using wifi on your mobile data.

Sorted now but such hassle
You dont have much luck with nowtv.
Post a comment
@
    Text