Groups
    EXPIRED

Now TV offer - £10 psn Credit

I'm just asking if other people who took part in the Now TV offer to get a free £10 PSN code for this the trial has received theirs?

Me and my dad both did ours (both have ps4s) and have not received them even though it's been 30 days. Can't seem to get onto the live chat either.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

8 Comments

Didn't receive it either. Will chase it up on the weekend.

Have you checked your spam folder?

I signed up on Nov 1st but hadnt heard anything. Spoke on livechat on Sunday and was advised that I'd be getting another free month and the voucher should follow shortly.

Original Poster

Sstuff

Have you checked your spam folder?

Checked it quite a lot purely for this! I'll jump onto the website when I'm back home. I'd read that they didn't like paying out on these kind of things but thought I'd take the plunge

Didn't get my PSN code before my trial ended (29th Nov). I chased it up and two days later and got given an XBOX code oO

Back to the live chat now.......

Original Poster

Seems that they're more than happy to pass details onto the marketing team who are going to get it sorted in 24 - 48 hours

Right, following the first livechat where I was offered a 2nd free month, I was charged!! Had 2nd livechat where was advised if I wanted refund that I'd have to cancel immediately. Advised happy to do so. Refund received. 3 days later, PSN voucher received. A LOT of faffing but at least I got my voucher. Good luck with your chasing!!!

Original Poster

SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve

Right, following the first livechat where I was offered a 2nd free month, … Right, following the first livechat where I was offered a 2nd free month, I was charged!! Had 2nd livechat where was advised if I wanted refund that I'd have to cancel immediately. Advised happy to do so. Refund received. 3 days later, PSN voucher received. A LOT of faffing but at least I got my voucher. Good luck with your chasing!!!

I've managed to get most of them.
    My girlfriend did this for me and I went onto live chat to get them to sort it, one guy said I wasn't allowed the voucher because I cancelled the subscription and another said I was and to come back in a few days.

It's almost as if some of them cannot be bothered to deal with the problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dashcam question512
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription911

See more discussions