Now tv pass

Found 5th Jun
Hi all..... I know its a long shot but does anybody have a spare now tv movie pass, didn’t get any deal when I cancelled. I have a sky store voucher in exchange
Thanks....
Community Updates
16 Comments
I have a 1 month cinema pass (genuine code from the box). Can swap it for the £5.49 Sky Store voucher from Now TV but I would need that sent to me first (have a friend who wants it so will need them to confirm it works first). Is this okay?
Edited by: "jamie015" 5th Jun
jamie01511 m ago

I have a 1 month cinema pass (genuine code from the box). Can swap it for …I have a 1 month cinema pass (genuine code from the box). Can swap it for the £5.49 Sky Store voucher from Now TV but I would need that sent to me first (have a friend who wants it so will need them to confirm it works first). Is this okay?

The old 'I have a friend' line, seems legit
benrobertsno11 h, 3 m ago

The old 'I have a friend' line, seems legit

Haha didn't think of that lol. I do genuinely have a 1 Month Cinema pass, have a kids one too
Did you cancel online? I cancelled mine yesterday and it offered me four months at 3.99.
Original Poster
jamie0152 h, 17 m ago

I have a 1 month cinema pass (genuine code from the box). Can swap it for …I have a 1 month cinema pass (genuine code from the box). Can swap it for the £5.49 Sky Store voucher from Now TV but I would need that sent to me first (have a friend who wants it so will need them to confirm it works first). Is this okay?

Hi....will pm you the code, got to be a bit of trust on both sides has to be used by 30/6 if thats ok
leejay1 m ago

Hi....will pm you the code, got to be a bit of trust on both sides has to …Hi....will pm you the code, got to be a bit of trust on both sides has to be used by 30/6 if thats ok

Thanks. I've done plenty of trades here with success btw. I've got over 1k comments, too dedicated to HUKD to scam anyone!
Original Poster
ZackDiscountKing34 m ago

Did you cancel online? I cancelled mine yesterday and it offered me four …Did you cancel online? I cancelled mine yesterday and it offered me four months at 3.99.

Just been on the same deal for the last 4 months but cancelled other day and got nothing
leejay3 m ago

Just been on the same deal for the last 4 months but cancelled other day …Just been on the same deal for the last 4 months but cancelled other day and got nothing

Yeah its not very good when that happens. Ill have a google still.
leejay30 m ago

Just been on the same deal for the last 4 months but cancelled other day …Just been on the same deal for the last 4 months but cancelled other day and got nothing

keep a close eye on here, there was a month or two free just last week
jamie0152 h, 8 m ago

Haha didn't think of that lol. I do genuinely have a 1 Month Cinema …Haha didn't think of that lol. I do genuinely have a 1 Month Cinema pass, have a kids one too

I know, I was joking dude.
benrobertsno14 m ago

I know, I was joking dude.

I figured. It did sound a bit shifty when I re-read it though!
1 month cinema pass doesn’t seem worth the swap. Have you tried downloading the sweatcoin app? They had free now tv passes going
needmoresleep1 m ago

1 month cinema pass doesn’t seem worth the swap. Have you tried d …1 month cinema pass doesn’t seem worth the swap. Have you tried downloading the sweatcoin app? They had free now tv passes going

We already traded btw.
Original Poster
needmoresleep1 h, 2 m ago

1 month cinema pass doesn’t seem worth the swap. Have you tried d …1 month cinema pass doesn’t seem worth the swap. Have you tried downloading the sweatcoin app? They had free now tv passes going

I did think about the sweatcoin app but would rather trade something I don’t want for something i do
Trade with @leejay successfully completed!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions