Now TV passes up for grabs...NOW ALL GONE

17 replies
Found 17th May
I have a 2 month free Now TV cinema pass from the Snatch game going if anyone needs one? *NOW GONE*

And a Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass too. *NOW GONE*

Also have a 3 months entertainment for £5 code from Chromecast Offers if anyone wants to use it? *NOW GONE*

All gone now - will share more if I win any additional passes

1. Misc
  2. TV
  3. Now TV
17 Comments

If you paid £5 for the code, you can't give it away without a competition lol!

Or is it a code that you use to buy it for £5?

Original Poster

JohnnyRoller

If you paid £5 for the code, you can't give it away without a competition … If you paid £5 for the code, you can't give it away without a competition lol!

Sorry, it's a code which offers the user 3 months entertainment pass for £5 - didn't make myself very clear there

Could love a cinema pass please.

bakershake

Sorry, it's a code which offers the user 3 months entertainment pass for … Sorry, it's a code which offers the user 3 months entertainment pass for £5 - didn't make myself very clear there

After I read it a second time I thought that was the case. Nice gestures though bakershake.

I'd love the sports pass if poss, please? Thanks.

Lol didn't notice the sports pass statement... Would of liked one of them. John wins there!

Original Poster

55jeff

Could love a cinema pass please.

PM sent - enjoy

Thank you.

Original Poster

JohnR5319

I'd love the sports pass if poss, please? Thanks.

PM sent.

Original Poster

JohnnyRoller

Lol didn't notice the sports pass statement... Would of liked one of … Lol didn't notice the sports pass statement... Would of liked one of them. John wins there!

Sorry, realised I'd got that and edited my post after! If I get any more I'll send you one over

bakershake

Sorry, realised I'd got that and edited my post after! If I get any more … Sorry, realised I'd got that and edited my post after! If I get any more I'll send you one over

Thanks bakershake, I'm all good listening to the radio of the playoff semi anyway.

JohnnyRoller

Lol didn't notice the sports pass statement... Would of liked one of … Lol didn't notice the sports pass statement... Would of liked one of them. John wins there!

Fair dos, JohnnyRoller, I think you should have it. I'll PM it over to you.

JohnR5319

Fair dos, JohnnyRoller, I think you should have it. I'll PM it over to … Fair dos, JohnnyRoller, I think you should have it. I'll PM it over to you.

No don't be silly John you have it I'm good listening to the radio. I'm a Reading fan so just interested to see who we will get in Wembley.

Original Poster

Such sharing and love on here tonight

JohnnyRoller - I absolutely insist. I've passed it over. Hope you enjoy the game - and good luck to Reading. John.
;ve

JohnnyRoller

No don't be silly John you have it I'm good listening to the radio. I'm a … No don't be silly John you have it I'm good listening to the radio. I'm a Reading fan so just interested to see who we will get in Wembley.

JohnR5319

JohnnyRoller - I absolutely insist. I've passed it over. Hope you enjoy … JohnnyRoller - I absolutely insist. I've passed it over. Hope you enjoy the game - and good luck to Reading. John.;ve

Legend, thanks both
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions