NOW TV questions

Found 2nd Nov 2017
I've just cancelled with NOW TV and not been offered any deal.

Can I rejoin as a NEW customer and if so - do I need to use a different email address and method of payment?

Can this be repeated again and again?

All the deals are for new customers. I only want the Cinema pass. I've already had one cheapie from ebay but others listed say you cannot repeat this.

Is it my imagination or are the ones on ebay now a lot dearer?

What can we look forward to for Black Friday with NOW TV I wonder?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

We got 14 days free trial. I cancelled and had to go thro 3 pages as kept trying to keep me lol. Offered us cinema for 7.99 so 2.00 discount and 5.99 entertainment this was for 4 months. But we're planning on getting passes from Currys as better value plus we purchased gift cards from morrisons £20 gave us 500 points. I'll be doing it for mr's sky sports pass too as 625 points PLUS it's only £25 for 1 month compared to £33.99 on now tv. So pop to morrisons better value for sky sports. Currys is £15.00 for 3 months ent... and £15.00 for 2 months movies. More points good for £5 vouchers. As your planning on buying passes anyway.

If your with npower they offering 7 day sky sports pass too condition being already activated one on your account.

A lot of people buy the boxes again as cards inside check argos they have them on offer at moment. Only one available in Northampton was the sky sports one. We paid £24.99 tho as had a £10 voucher which used too. So they can work out cheaper. Only pass on my account thro dd is the kids as others cheaper elsewhere. Esp sky sports it's £8.99 discount compared to online.

If I find any cinema pass discounts I'll let you know though. Some great movies on wish we'd done it sooner as virgin rubbish and sky high.

Take care.

If you have a Chromecast check on offers page as 2 months cinema £5 total

Just play snatch for 3 months movies an entertainment passes

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the replies. At the risk of getting some risqué answers... Andy - what is Snatch?

Check ebay for vouchers. Cheaper than what they charge each month

bluetang41 m ago

Thanks everyone for the replies. At the risk of getting some risqué …Thanks everyone for the replies. At the risk of getting some risqué answers... Andy - what is Snatch?

Like grown up pokemon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions