Now TV Sharing - Is it possible?

Found 19th May 2015
Ok, so the massive thread here for the Amazon Prime sharing trick (https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/misc/amazon-prime-trick-share-with-friends-save-get-prime-for-16-a-year-share-1720602)...I was thinking, is it possible to do it with Now TV?

You can have 4 registered devices...so what about starting a nice big mega thread to mimic it with someone having a master account and sharing a device slot with others?!

help.nowtv.com/art…ces

Obviously would need to state what packages you have, duration of contract, prices, slots available, etc...but what do others think? It a go-er?
Community Updates
AskNow TV
11 Comments
I think you can only watch 2 devices at the same time although it lets you register 4.
This would be doable for 2.
MR1123

This would be doable for 2.

Yeh, even if you buddy up with someone (if the first post is correct), you just go splits and have 2 devices registered each. Cuts the price in half too.
Seems like a good idea...
karlie88

Seems like a good idea...

With ppl who you know......
andybriggs03

With ppl who you know......

I have the Amazon Prime thing going with 3 people I don't know.
fozzeh

Yes but with this you have to share your login details
MR1123

Yes but with this you have to share your login details

Amazon is name and date of birth plus email address.
But yeh, login details can be dodgy with resetting passwords and stuff. A fair bit of trust would be required I guess.
I do have a now tv entertainment pass till may 2017. iam willing to share it with someone having good feedback.
fozzeh

r u willing to spend monthly or one off ?
My netflix account is used by different more than 6 ppl the limit thing only work if in UK for using USA or brazil proxy u can use 4/6 at the same time
Collection is like 10 times bigger than now tv
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants