Now TV sky cinema pass cancellation offered 3 months at £2.40

Expert (Beta) 15
Posted 5th Jan
So I previously had 3 months of Now TV sky cinema passfor £6 a month from a deal posted on here it was going to run out this month. I’m sure many others on here will be on the same offer.

I was going ahead with the cancellation as I wasn’t prepared to pay full price.

So I selected my reason for leaving as it was too expensive and was offer 3 months at £2.40 a month.

Hopefully others get offered the same.

3381817-F6SUl.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

15 Comments
This is always posted, but they are offered at different prices to different accounts. Why not go down the iptv route £20 for the year as well as all the sports and entertainment channels, or go down the firestick route with cinema hd all the latest movies and shows 1000s more than now tv for a one of purchase of £25+..
Bargainhead05/01/2020 08:54

This is always posted, but they are offered at different prices to …This is always posted, but they are offered at different prices to different accounts. Why not go down the iptv route £20 for the year as well as all the sports and entertainment channels, or go down the firestick route with cinema hd all the latest movies and shows 1000s more than now tv for a one of purchase of £25+..

It was simply a heads up for people as I’m sure others will have bought the deal the same as me and might have been deciding to continue or leave.

I just wanted some extra movies over the Christmas period and school holidays.

Then the £2.40 was a nice bonus I wasn’t going to refuse.

I have no idea iptv is, but £25 for all that for a year sounds too good to be true
I had that exact same offer of three months at £2.40 per month recently after cancelling, it’s a great price.
When i cancel it shows £7.80 for three months. Considering you can buy these passes for £2.99 then there is no way I’m accepting what i was offered.
It varies from month to month, but I always ‘cancel’ my movie and entertainment pass when it’s about to revert to full price - usually get 3 months offered for about 50-60% of the price. Just have to keep on top of remembering to do it.
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 11:39

"Expert" repost from a week ago …"Expert" repost from a week ago https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/now-tv-movies-240-a-month-for-3-months-existing-customers-only-3376302

Oops you can't search discussions
Expert = Human
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 5th Jan
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 12:10

Discussion search for << Now TV >> at …Discussion search for << Now TV >> at https://www.hotukdeals.com/search/discussions?q=now+tv

I can't see how to do that on the mobile version
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 12:10

Discussion search for << Now TV >> at …Discussion search for << Now TV >> at https://www.hotukdeals.com/search/discussions?q=now+tv

I'm afraid I'm not perfect so your going to have a field day picking at every thing I post if your feeling that way out
myusernamehasgone23405/01/2020 12:20

I can't see how to do that on the mobile version... I'm afraid I'm not …I can't see how to do that on the mobile version... I'm afraid I'm not perfect so your going to have a field day picking at every thing I post if your feeling that way out

It was aimed to assist; certainly not to criticise. Via mobile browser the discussion search results are usually accessed from the search results page by touching the LHS << Deals >> dropdown to reveal the << Discussions >> results option; may be similar (or not) via the app.
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 11:39

"Expert" repost from a week ago …"Expert" repost from a week ago https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/now-tv-movies-240-a-month-for-3-months-existing-customers-only-3376302

AndyRoyd05/01/2020 12:58

It was aimed to assist; certainly not to criticise. Via mobile browser the …It was aimed to assist; certainly not to criticise. Via mobile browser the discussion search results are usually accessed from the search results page by touching the LHS << Deals >> dropdown to reveal the << Discussions >> results option; may be similar (or not) via the app.

Hmm didn't come across that way really "expert"
You had every intention to be critical you could have simply reported this a repost.
myusernamehasgone23405/01/2020 13:33

Hmm didn't come across that way really "expert"

My assistance-without-criticism was to the "search" ignorance, unrelated to:
the fact that the thread is still live and not removed indicates the "expert" status was the correct factual and contextual description.
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 13:37

My assistance-without-criticism was to the "search" ignorance, unrelated …My assistance-without-criticism was to the "search" ignorance, unrelated to:the fact that the thread is still live and not removed indicates the "expert" status was the correct factual and contextual description.

Just report it and it will be removed if its bothering you so much. You know you can't remove your own deals or discussions so I can't do anything else
myusernamehasgone23405/01/2020 13:40

Just report it and it will be removed if its bothering you so much. You …Just report it and it will be removed if its bothering you so much. You know you can't remove your own deals or discussions so I can't do anything else

Admin responded to a report about 90mins prior to this post, hence "the fact that the thread is still live and not removed indicates the "expert" status was the correct factual and contextual description."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions