Now TV sports for £25. Is it worth it?

Posted 17th Jun 2020
I’m a stingy person, spending £25 a month on a streaming site when I pay £10/m for BT sports is rubbing me the wrong way . But PL footy back to back daily would be fun to watch.

Never got now tv before. Is it worth it? Am I better off waiting for it’s price to lower? Are there some discounts for new joiners?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Deals usually for £20pm, if you get the boxes with the passes preloaded you can get it working out cheaper when selling the box. However, there are loads of Premier League games on Sky Sports over the next month (much more than usual, and whenever I try to max out my football viewing month pass in a normal situation it would only work out to around 15 games) so £25 does seem a reasonable price.
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 17th Jun
MrMaccieKFC17/06/2020 19:59

Deals usually for £20pm, if you get the boxes with the passes preloaded …Deals usually for £20pm, if you get the boxes with the passes preloaded you can get it working out cheaper when selling the box. However, there are loads of Premier League games on Sky Sports over the next month (much more than usual, and whenever I try to max out my football viewing month oassin normal situations it would only work out to around 15 games) so £25 does seem a reasonable price.

Yh I think that fact there’ll be tons of games outweigh the price. Had enough of Bundesliga
£25 is fine for the month considering the amount of footy there is
Lee11217/06/2020 20:02

Yh I think that fact there’ll be tons of games outweigh the price. Had e …Yh I think that fact there’ll be tons of games outweigh the price. Had enough of Bundesliga

Bundesliga’s basically pointless now that Bayern plodded their way to the title, still got La Liga but Barcelona are going to do the usual smashing teams to build up goal difference ensuring if Real Madrid do level the points, Barcelona would end up winning anyways. Barcelona do still have Atletico Madrid left to play though in July and the points difference between the top two is only two points (if Real beat Valencia tomorrow).
I had Now TV but cancelled it when covid hit. Not planning to get it again until next season as there’s so much football on free to air. But if you want nearly all the big games, Now TV is a must. £25 is a decent price.
Edited by: "np85" 17th Jun
If all the games are like the man City game I'd save your cash and look for some streams
Edited by: "DaveG46" 17th Jun
DaveG4617/06/2020 20:57

If all the games are like the man City game I'd save your cash and look …If all the games are like the man City game I'd save your cash and look for some streams

David Luiz is definitely going at the end of this month now
MrMaccieKFC17/06/2020 21:04

And just as I sat that there's a goal
DaveG4617/06/2020 21:06

And just as I sat that there's a goal

At least the goal line technology worked properly and didn’t try social distancing
MrMaccieKFC17/06/2020 21:12

At least the goal line technology worked properly and didn’t try social d …At least the goal line technology worked properly and didn’t try social distancing

Just seen that I find it bizarre that they couldn't just spot the game and look at the replay 🙈
DaveG4617/06/2020 21:17

Just seen that I find it bizarre that they couldn't just spot the game and …Just seen that I find it bizarre that they couldn't just spot the game and look at the replay 🙈

What happened to the VAR? Throughout the season there were stoppages to check things even like 3 minutes after incidents, why didn’t they use it? There was no “foul” because the Villa player pushed the goalkeeper into the goal without interference from any Sheffield United players.
MrMaccieKFC17/06/2020 21:19

What happened to the VAR? Throughout the season there were stoppages to …What happened to the VAR? Throughout the season there were stoppages to check things even like 3 minutes after incidents, why didn’t they use it? There was no “foul” because the Villa player pushed the goalkeeper into the goal without interference from any Sheffield United players.

Yeah not sure just saw a bit at half time of the man City game
DaveG4617/06/2020 21:22

Yeah not sure just saw a bit at half time of the man City game

And Luiz is now definitely unlikely to be anywhere near the club after the end of this month
MrMaccieKFC17/06/2020 21:04

Just gave away a pen and got sent off lol
MrMaccieKFC17/06/2020 20:09

Bundesliga’s basically pointless now that Bayern plodded their way to the t …Bundesliga’s basically pointless now that Bayern plodded their way to the title, still got La Liga but Barcelona are going to do the usual smashing teams to build up goal difference ensuring if Real Madrid do level the points, Barcelona would end up winning anyways. Barcelona do still have Atletico Madrid left to play though in July and the points difference between the top two is only two points (if Real beat Valencia tomorrow).

Neither bundesliga or la Liga are on sky anyway so none of that matters
BT Sport app is on Now Tv now & if get free with EE or BT mobile & can upgrade to "large screen" (£10month which aint too bad when consider can watch on two devices simultaineously) Some "essential" EE tariffs come with 3 months inc large screen (not free after obviously) but might be cheaper than direct from BT? I even upgraded to BT Ultimate 4k via EE for an extra £5 (on top of "large screen") which works great on now tv's 4k smartbox
Post a comment
@
    Text