Now TV sports pass stick account limits

Posted 19th Feb
I was wondering if anyone could help me. If I went to B&M to buy a years worth of the Now TV Sports sticks, can you just remove the the code then sell the sticks, or are the sticks the the way you need to redeem the pass?

And if there is just a code, can I just redeem them monthly on my current account? Or do I need to keep making new accounts?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
With the Now TV Sticks the "code" is on them, so you have to set up the stick to get the pass running. There isn't an actual code printed on a voucher. I believe they have to be redeemed within a year of purchase though
andrewworrall119/02/2020 11:59

With the Now TV Sticks the "code" is on them, so you have to set up the …With the Now TV Sticks the "code" is on them, so you have to set up the stick to get the pass running. There isn't an actual code printed on a voucher. I believe they have to be redeemed within a year of purchase though

So just so I confirm, I would have to buy them, redeem it then sell it one at a time? And can I redeem them to my current account, or do I need to keep making new emails?
A_Rom19/02/2020 12:09

So just so I confirm, I would have to buy them, redeem it then sell it one …So just so I confirm, I would have to buy them, redeem it then sell it one at a time? And can I redeem them to my current account, or do I need to keep making new emails?

I believe what you have said is correct - remember to factory reset the sticks before selling them. I think you can redeem them on the same account yes but only within 28 days of a pass expiring or when the pass has completely expired
andrewworrall119/02/2020 12:11

I believe what you have said is correct - remember to factory reset the …I believe what you have said is correct - remember to factory reset the sticks before selling them. I think you can redeem them on the same account yes but only within 28 days of a pass expiring or when the pass has completely expired

Thanks man, appreciate it!
A_Rom19/02/2020 21:49

Thanks man, appreciate it!

I am doing this at the moment, have 6 new sticks at home. Plug one in to tv and activate it, assign to your account, activate free pass on stick or add to account for later use, check it’s assigned in app or other browser, then factory reset, unplug, put back in box and sell to CEX or on eBay.

With sports month pass you can only add one live pass and have one pending, so stick 1 is done on day one, stick two on day two, stick 3 done on day 32 once stick 1 has finished etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants