Now TV stick with built-in one month of Entertainment and one month of Cinema.

Posted 2nd Dec
I have got one Entertainment code that started yesterday and the other one goes on, on the 1st January (ends 1st February). I have also got a Sky Cinema pass that ends on 17th January. I have bought myself a Now TV stick which has one month of Entertainment and one month of Cinema built-in. If I plug this stick into my spare tv now, will I lose the free months of Entertainment and Sky Cinema that come with it? I think that I read that you can only have 2 codes stacked for each pass (I already have 2 for Entertainment and 1.5 months left of Entertainment. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Probably, if you’ve Registered on the stick with your account, it’s on whatever tv you use. Because you sign in
I have not actually taken the stick out of the box yet. Would it be best to not use the stick until the passes have both finished next year then?
Sophiasky02/12/2019 15:26

I have not actually taken the stick out of the box yet. Would it be best …I have not actually taken the stick out of the box yet. Would it be best to not use the stick until the passes have both finished next year then?

When you’ve got 28 days left you can then fire up the new stick and it will add a month to each.
joxeruk200002/12/2019 15:47

When you’ve got 28 days left you can then fire up the new stick and it w …When you’ve got 28 days left you can then fire up the new stick and it will add a month to each.

Ok, thankyou.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants