NOW TV - suggestions please

Posted 27th Nov
Hello, I’ve never had NOW TV before and am looking at getting it... can anyone suggest a deal/ offer that would be good as a starter please? Will be mainly for movies but would also like to be able to get SKY sports when needed... currently have BT and my son wanted to watch a boxing event a couple of weeks ago but it was only available on SKY sports so he’s wasn’t able to watch it. Thank you in advance x
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Just get 1 month movies, Quidco normally have a deal on... when you go to cancel they always offer a cheap deal... sports pass you can get as needed..
Bargainhead27/11/2019 20:09

Just get 1 month movies, Quidco normally have a deal on... when you go to …Just get 1 month movies, Quidco normally have a deal on... when you go to cancel they always offer a cheap deal... sports pass you can get as needed..

Lovely, thank you... I’ll now take a look on Quidco. Thanks
You want the argos deal for the stick with 3 months movies for £20.
m1keyp1key27/11/2019 20:12

You want the argos deal for the stick with 3 months movies for £20.

Great ta, just reserved one to collect tomorrow. Many thanks
Last Black Friday they did a years kids pass with now tv stick for less than £20 for the year.. other options were available
The movie range and live is not that great. I would advise get a firestick and side load well known apks.
rnknrnz27/11/2019 20:19

Great ta, just reserved one to collect tomorrow. Many thanks

You're welcome. We got the deal last year for all over Xmas and it was great. Don't think it's worth having all year round as there isnt a massive range of movies to see.

Don't forget if you dont want movies after the first 3 months to cancel your subscription. If you do it a couple of weeks beforehand they sometimes give you another deal. If you cancel as soon as you set up your account you wont get any deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions