Groups

Now TV Xbox One App Update

Banned
    Not sure if many people use the app, but just got the following email:

We wanted to let you know that there’s a new Xbox One app in town, designed to make watching NOW TV easier than ever. And it’s heading your way...

So what’s new?

The new app makes browsing movies and shows a doddle, and has an improved live TV guide that lets you see at a glance what’s on. Best of all, the handy 'Continue Watching' feature will remember you, so when you come back you can quickly pick up where you left off last time.

How do I get it?

From 1 March, we’ll be switching Xbox One viewers over to the new app automatically. So all you need to do is sit back and wait.

When the switch happens, you’ll notice some changes in the Manage devices section of My Account. The new app means your Xbox One will be counted as a new device, which could take you over your limit of 4 devices. To make sure this doesn’t happen, we’ll remove any Xbox One devices that are in your device list. When you next watch NOW TV on your Xbox One, it’ll reappear on your list

2 Comments

Downloaded this early this morning, it's now near enough identical on screen to the NOW TV boxes... But it kicked me out, said I needed to delete a device to be able to watch on my Xbox (despite watching on it before the update appeared!) got it sorted with their help team but it keeps playing up, saying it can't launch etc... Might be just me but would be interested to know if others have had this problem!

Original Poster Banned

simoncraig739

Downloaded this early this morning, it's now near enough identical on … Downloaded this early this morning, it's now near enough identical on screen to the NOW TV boxes... But it kicked me out, said I needed to delete a device to be able to watch on my Xbox (despite watching on it before the update appeared!) got it sorted with their help team but it keeps playing up, saying it can't launch etc... Might be just me but would be interested to know if others have had this problem!

Just launched it and gave it a go. No issues at all for me. I think I have one device slot free, so that's why I might have been ok?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …95177
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55

See more discussions