Groups
    EXPIRED

Now upto £100 Cash Back on Quido for O2 Home Broadband

O2 seem to have now bettered their already great deal on Home Broadband.

Quidco are now offering £75 for Premium Package and £100 for Pro. Thats on top of 3 months for free and the usual 02 mobile customer discount.

Based on 1 year of Premium account deal:

12 months at £9.79 = £117.48
    - 3 months free = £88.11
    -£75 cashback through Quidco = £13.11 for 1 years 20 meg broadband!

I challange anyone to find a better deal than that!

14 Comments

Original Poster

does anyone want to tell me why this is being voted cold? :thinking:

Sorry but cashback on quidco is not considered a deal itself.

Original Poster

oh, well ok, just letting people know the levels had increased. £13.11 for a years fast broadband seemed like a deal to me!

Spriggan;6324837

Sorry but cashback on quidco is not considered a deal itself.

thats rubbish, I have posted deals that ONLY use quidco and got 400+ heat

there are also numerous other deals on here for quidco only

Seems like a deal well worth considering for anyone looking to hook up broadband

mkdr24;6324811

does anyone want to tell me why this is being voted cold? :thinking:

Probably because there have been many similar o2 bb deals recently, and the deals often fail to mention the requirement to be a new or existing o2 customer to benefit from the best deal.
    I think this current thread is the first mention of £100 Quidco compared to an earlier mention of £100 cashback via Topcashback. Trawl the earlier threads (and this one!) ]here.

Is O2 broadband any good? Or does it suffer from being massively over subscribed like a lot of mobile companies that offer cheap BB to their mobile customers?

jdmoyers;6325121

Is O2 broadband any good? Or does it suffer from being massively over … Is O2 broadband any good? Or does it suffer from being massively over subscribed like a lot of mobile companies that offer cheap BB to their mobile customers?

Generally very highly rated if your telephone exchange is o2-enabled; less highly rated (but still believed good) if not.
    Seach ]SamKnows to see if yor exchange is "unbundled".

Original Poster

why has my thread been expired?

As far as I could see this is the 1st mention of upto £100 cashback via quidco? This is different to older posts that mention £50 and £100 via different cashback sites!

I monitor this forum and it was a surprise to me when I went on quidco today, so thought I would spread the word, why there is such negativity to this I'm not sure. I for one will be applying for it today!

And to answer a previous post, I mentioned you need an 02 sim to be able to get the reduced rate, but you can now get 4 02 sims for FREE online!

mkdr24;6325386

why has my thread been expired?

It's not a deal, it needs to be moved to misc

Well I appreciate the post mkdr24, think it is a great deal. Just orderd myself some free sims (get 15p quidco for doing that too!)

mkdr24;6325386

...And to answer a previous post, I mentioned you need an 02 sim to be … ...And to answer a previous post, I mentioned you need an 02 sim to be able to get the reduced rate, but you can now get 4 02 sims for FREE online!

Yes, but you may have failed to mention (or are not aware) of the requirement to purchase top-ups at periodic intervals to maintain the eligibility for the discounted BB price.
    The required top-ups are not extravagant - possibly £10 every 3 months but pls check t&c to confirm.

Please note the enhanced Quidco cashback runs out at close of Monday 21st as stated on their home page yesterday. This deal has been mentioned a number of times.
    I do recommend (as you'd expect) people look through my long-standing in-depth research on Be & o2 home broadband with a comparison of all their Features and net-costs at:
    cid-99aa6cf1226facfe.skydrive.live.com/bro…and

MKD

This is a deal - can't see anything stopping it being a deal.

Been posted several times in the past - but Quidco is even better this time - think this needs to be unexpired.

Certainly should appeal to those taking the cheap O2 SIM for 12months
    hotukdeals.com/ite…t-8
    or is that not a deal either?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764390
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?79
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49396
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO711

See more discussions