Found 18th May 2008
Has anyone used these before?

It seems alot cheaper than anyone else & is using DHL.

But with the lengths of the parcel, 153cm, everywhere else says DHL will only take up to about 120cm long parcels.

It would save me £9 on postage though but I'm not sure if it would go through fine?

What do you think & has anyone had any experience with them before?

CHeers
James

1. Misc
  2. Courier
6 Comments

ppwexpress.com/

I not used them you mentioned,but using ppwexpress at moment,it was £4.95 for now its £5.95.The Omega business addresses are cheaper but I usually have to send to a residential addy.

i use home textiles on ebay they are really good

edjaned;2127523

i use home textiles on ebay they are really good

yeh used them amongst others on eBay.

Original Poster

I need to send 2 parcels to the same address...

3kg - 153 x 9 x 9
6kg - 54 x 29 x 34

Do either of those cater for multiple parcels?

Nowparcel cost £10.20 I think & interparcel £19.

Needs to be there by at least Friday, prefer Thursday & would need to be collected from my house, cumbria, & taken to London.

Any ideas on which would be best?

Cheers
james

James...;2127564

I need to send 2 parcels to the same address...3kg - 153 x 9 x 96kg - 54 … I need to send 2 parcels to the same address...3kg - 153 x 9 x 96kg - 54 x 29 x 34Do either of those cater for multiple parcels?Nowparcel cost £10.20 I think & interparcel £19.Needs to be there by at least Friday, prefer Thursday & would need to be collected from my house, cumbria, & taken to London.Any ideas on which would be best?Cheersjames

Can you not combine them into one parcel??? Tape the two packages together then wrap in a bin bag so it just looks like an oddly shaped package?:whistling: Mind you it will probably end up looking like a rocket launcher
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/rocket_launcher.jpg

Original Poster

some are actually coming out more expensive at that cost, although I can get it with interparcel for £14.50 plus VAT, still more expensive than nowparcel though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries35
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions