Expired

NowTv 2 Month Movie Pass

Found 26th Jul
I have just got a 2 month pass off NowTv for movies that i dont need, Just wondering if anyone could use it? My parents live in france so cant use it but want to give it to someone who needs it. The code runs out in around 24 hours so be quick.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Would love it if possible please?
My daughter wanted to watch some movies over the Summer hols.
chuckiedoll1 m ago

ok ill pm you code in a sec our two have already watched half of films on there lol, they gave us kids channels free for a year too for some reason.
adsjones1 h, 23 m ago

ok ill pm you code in a sec our two have already watched half of films on …ok ill pm you code in a sec our two have already watched half of films on there lol, they gave us kids channels free for a year too for some reason.

Thank you. Worked a treat! Really appreciate it!
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 26th Jul
chuckiedoll8 m ago

Thank you. Worked a treat! Really appreciate it!

no worries.
chuckiedoll2 h, 4 m ago

It is OK to harvest these freebies for yourself, rather than constantly reference a daughter as cover.
Saturn9 h, 4 m ago

It is OK to harvest these freebies for yourself, rather than constantly …It is OK to harvest these freebies for yourself, rather than constantly reference a daughter as cover.

But it's the truth! No cover required.
I thought you could use your streaming services now in the EU
Schlingel27th Jul

I thought you could use your streaming services now in the EU

Agreed, you can now use NowTV within the EU.
apparently they tried everything to no avail not the most tech savvy but im over there end of year so will set up for them, strange a nowtv advert came on as im replying!! (insert xfiles song here)
Edited by: "adsjones" 28th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants