Nowtv email offer

Posted 29th Mar
so I got a 3 months for the price of 1 sky movies offer through last month and restarted pass but the following month they took 11.99. I got in touch and they gave me a code for 2 months free.
question is I just got the same mail for 3 months of entertainment for the price of 1 so restarted pass and it says next payment date is April for £8.99.
what am I doing wrong
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Are you using the email codes/clicking on the email to activate? The emails tell you how to use the offer, it isnt just a case of restaring a past subscription.
markmc99929/03/2020 11:33

Are you using the email codes/clicking on the email to activate? The …Are you using the email codes/clicking on the email to activate? The emails tell you how to use the offer, it isnt just a case of restaring a past subscription.

I am just clicking restart pass on the email
Looked at the email and there is no code at all, just says restart pass
It’s not just you, I think something is wrong with their system, When I went to cancel my entertainment pass I got offered 3 months free, I accepted but then when I looked it said the next payment was going to be £3.60 on the 8th April.
What's the point in sending out fake offers just to restart your pass for the standard price?
JBAUERBEATSJBOND29/03/2020 12:19

What's the point in sending out fake offers just to restart your pass for …What's the point in sending out fake offers just to restart your pass for the standard price?

Cancel it, movies can be got from Amazon for £3.99 last week I got then for £2.99 and cancelled and got offered 6 months fir £2.40. Entertainment pack on amazon for £1.50 then cancelled again and got 3 months for £1.80. You can only use the £1.50 one once per account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions