NowTV Movies existing customer offer upon cancellation - £4.80pm (rather than new £11.99pm price)

Posted 8th Aug 2019
I had made a note to myself that the NowTV movie pass was going up this month from £8-ist to £11.99. Decided to cancel as that's just too expensive on top of all my other video subscriptions! However, when going to cancel (simply through the site) I was offered a much lower price of £4.80 per month for 3 months. Go on then, you devils!

I understand that this is a tailored offer for each subscriber, but thought it would be useful to remind people that the price for Movies is going up, and that this discount may apply to others out there which you can activate with very little effort!

Let me know if any of you have any success with it!
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Ta for posting, but you know it's account specific
I cancelled my movies and entertainment passes (that I've had for over 12 months) earlier this morning. No discounted offer for me unfortunately. I was hoping I might receive an email in the next few days with one. Didn't realise that some people were offered an immediate discount.
Scup08/08/2019 09:43

I cancelled my movies and entertainment passes (that I've had for over 12 …I cancelled my movies and entertainment passes (that I've had for over 12 months) earlier this morning. No discounted offer for me unfortunately. I was hoping I might receive an email in the next few days with one. Didn't realise that some people were offered an immediate discount.

I cancelled Saturday and was emailed £3.99 p/m for three months on Monday. Hopefully you'll receive something similar
Got the same offer last week 4.80 for 3 months, cancelled entertainment got offered nothing...can be very hit and miss
Sometimes they don't offer anything. If this happens just buy a month or 2 month voucher somewhere. They usually do an offer when you cancel again due to being too expensive / can't afford.
Am paying £2.40 for the next 3 months on the movies, just keep going to cancel it at the end of the offer and they offer me a good price!
Edited by: "kayleigh25" 9th Aug 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants