Groups

Nowtv movies offers

Just went to cancel my nowtv and was offered some good offers including 5 months for £32.00. Just wondering as my free period doesn't finish until the 20th Jan if this offer will start when this finishes or will it start immediately?

Also is this the best offer out there?

9 Comments

Will start when your other finishes.

When you cancel your sub finishes when it was supposed to. So I would assume your new Sub will take over when the old one stops.

Original Poster

ray-evz

Will start when your other finishes.

does that seem a good offer?

Original Poster

dontasciime

When you cancel your sub finishes when it was supposed to. So I would … When you cancel your sub finishes when it was supposed to. So I would assume your new Sub will take over when the old one stops.

nwressell

For me no as 6 months was £14.99 when I last took out 6 months. since then they've ramped it up to £9.99 a month I think. So maybe for you £32 is good providing it's the movie pass

No offer could make me stay as quality is poor on my 3meg broadband. Funny thing is netflix quality is high on same connection on my lg smart tv.

submerged

No offer could make me stay as quality is poor on my 3meg broadband. … No offer could make me stay as quality is poor on my 3meg broadband. Funny thing is netflix quality is high on same connection on my lg smart tv.

I had 2.3mbps (284k a second)when I had it for 6- 8 months and it was excellent.

dontasciime

I had 2.3mbps (284k a second)when I had it for 6- 8 months and it was … I had 2.3mbps (284k a second)when I had it for 6- 8 months and it was excellent.

Maybe the lg tv is to blame then, maybe the app is poor.

submerged

Maybe the lg tv is to blame then, maybe the app is poor.

Possibly as I used a now tv box
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…45
      2. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
      4. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22

See more discussions