NOWTV - NESTLE PROMO

Found 27th May
Hi Guys.

Nestle just released new promotion to get nowtv pass. Seems its very similiar to the pringles and many codes follow on etc. Worth getting a few bars for some tv passes
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Thanks I’ll have a look in the shops. Seems to be from what I’ve read, you have to enter the code to see if you’ve won. So not all winners?
Thanks OP for heads up. Worth a go but as per joxeruk2000 stated above not all winners.
Seems if you get a packet can change the code to try and try again ...like pringles one. according to a friend.
Would it makes sense to keep this thread active and post unique codes?

Edit: by unique I mean in this thread and per entry, AFAIK the codes are reusable.
Edited by: "mogsog" 28th May
deleted1431257
help.nowtv.com/art…-tv

Also shows what the packs look like. The passes to be won are 1 month entertainment, 1 month movies, 1 month kids and 1 day Sky Sports. Go here to redeem nestle-promotions.co.uk/now…spx the 12 digit code from the wrapper. Promotion ends on 15th July 2018 and you need to redeem any passes you win by 15th April 2019. Entertainment, Movies and Kids passes start straight away as soon as you redeem the pass on Now TV, the Sky Sports Day pass is saved onto your account until you activate and watch anything on Now TV Sky Sports.
deleted143125728th May

https://help.nowtv.com/article/unlock-amazing-entertainment-nestle-now-tvAlso shows what the packs look like. The passes to be won are 1 month entertainment, 1 month movies, 1 month kids and 1 day Sky Sports. Go here to redeem https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Register.aspx the 12 digit code from the wrapper. Promotion ends on 15th July 2018 and you need to redeem any passes you win by 15th April 2019. Entertainment, Movies and Kids passes start straight away as soon as you redeem the pass on Now TV, the Sky Sports Day pass is saved onto your account until you activate and watch anything on Now TV Sky Sports.

Looks like a great opportunity to pay for the rest of this year's nowtv. With this and McDonald's its looking to be another free year.
mogsog4 h, 52 m ago

Looks like a great opportunity to pay for the rest of this year's nowtv. …Looks like a great opportunity to pay for the rest of this year's nowtv. With this and McDonald's its looking to be another free year.

Ah but when you’ve done eating your McDonald’s and chocolate you’ll have to buy some bigger jeans.
joxeruk20003 h, 17 m ago

Ah but when you’ve done eating your McDonald’s and chocolate you’ll have to …Ah but when you’ve done eating your McDonald’s and chocolate you’ll have to buy some bigger jeans.

Might have to invest in a load of leggings, then they can just grow as I do.
1st code I got and I won a pass 😁
chrisvenn31st May

1st code I got and I won a pass 😁

Same here got a win, sadly they see unique codes but what's 50p for a month of free now tv.
Edited by: "mogsog" 2nd Jun
Do they stack?
Hunker9127th May

Seems if you get a packet can change the code to try and try again ...like …Seems if you get a packet can change the code to try and try again ...like pringles one. according to a friend.

Can you or someone else post a code up please? Had a quick look in my local Tesco but couldn't find the bars with the promo.
Can someone else post a code up please? Had a quick look in my local store but couldn't find the bars with the promo.
There's no pattern to them (other than the format). They've probably learned from 'members' on here abusing that Pringles offer.

2 for £1 on the bars which is a bargain for sky sports day passes.
Has anybody please got a code from a chocolate wrapper that they won't use? My pass for Kid's TV has expired and it would be nice to get another month of it. Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants