NowTV - Existing Account - Pass discount for 4 months if you try to cancel!

Posted 1st Nov
Just went to cancel the Entertainment Pass and it gives you two screens saying what you could be missing and you have to press "yes, I still want to cancel". Then the final (3rd) one should give you a discount for a few months to make you stay.

This should work for the other passes however I don't have other passes to try.

3322247.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
One thing to keep in mind is that as the offer is for 4 months you won't be able to apply the (what I am hoping is going to be regular) black Friday deals later this month. You need to be in the last 30 days of the offer (not the pass).

I got stuck recently when I tried to take advantage of the Sky Sports offers back in September. I had to set up a new account in the end
Edited by: "williemaykit" 1st Nov
Wouldn’t say this is a deal as this has been about a while now if you try to cancel. Also price can vary if you try to.. sometimes it’s not much cheaper than the original price. Or it doesn’t always offer it to you,depending how many times you’ve tried to cancel.
Sophie1848901/11/2019 16:52

Wouldn’t say this is a deal as this has been about a while now if you try t …Wouldn’t say this is a deal as this has been about a while now if you try to cancel. Also price can vary if you try to.. sometimes it’s not much cheaper than the original price. Or it doesn’t always offer it to you,depending how many times you’ve tried to cancel.

Still though, for the first time atleast, It beats paying 8.99
AledDuckfield01/11/2019 16:52

AledDuckfield01/11/2019 16:52

It’s totally dependent on the account though, not everyone gets the same deal, for instance I have done it and got 3 months Entertainment for £1.60 a month and 3 months Cinema for £2.40 a month .
Edited by: "jamierichardson129" 1st Nov
giv me 3x months at £1.60 anytime!
You got mugged.
38879621-7QMzD.jpg
redcantona01/11/2019 20:19

You got mugged.[Image]

I didn't take the deal I cancelled because it's crap
redcantona01/11/2019 20:19

You got mugged.[Image]

Did you get offered the £2.40 a month on the movies pass too?
jamierichardson12902/11/2019 02:12

Did you get offered the £2.40 a month on the movies pass too?

Didn't get offered anything for movies, just a short goodbye.
redcantona02/11/2019 12:32

Didn't get offered anything for movies, just a short goodbye.

That’s what I got offered on the kids pass lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants