Groups

NowTV responding to feedback on trustpilot

Banned
    Have they only just noticed how bad their feedback is on there? All done in past 3 hours or so.

uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com

8 Comments

Few of the issues are user errors, yet they blame the company. Personally, they have been fantastic with me when any issues arose, and also gave free passes for any c0ckups.

Either on phone or live chat, always been very good with me.

Some people just try it on to get free stuff.

I find their service good value, especially the entertainment. Never had any issue with them and other subscription companies should take note of how easy it is to cancel with Now TV.

Banned

No issues with me.

Refunded immediately no quibble

People shout when things go wrong, review sites allow them to be heard nothing more, gave a look at one of hotukdeals favourite retailer John Lewis reviews on there and make your own mind up.

eslick

People shout when things go wrong, review sites allow them to be heard … People shout when things go wrong, review sites allow them to be heard nothing more, gave a look at one of hotukdeals favourite retailer John Lewis reviews on there and make your own mind up.

Exactly bad experiences travel fast.. no one hears anything when it goes as it should

should do sky sports game passes as in coverage of 1 game for a few quid
    Edited by: "jymufc" 12th Jan

jymufc

should do sky sports game passes as in coverage of 1 game for a few quid

But people are happy to pay £6.99 for 1 game at the moment. The sale of £6.99 passes would plummet!!

Or to put it another way, this would result in tens of thousands of Sky customers leaving their Sky Sports package. Most pay £30/month to watch a handful of football matches a month.

Firefly1

But people are happy to pay £6.99 for 1 game at the moment. The sale of … But people are happy to pay £6.99 for 1 game at the moment. The sale of £6.99 passes would plummet!!Or to put it another way, this would result in tens of thousands of Sky customers leaving their Sky Sports package. Most pay £30/month to watch a handful of football matches a month.

​oh i know its never gonna happen but it would be nice.

every survey they give me i suggest it, worth a try X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions