Help
Thinking of buy one of the above off eBay - haven't got a idea which is best
Anyone out there please guide me in the right direction
Cheers

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

9 Comments

I have to go with Kodi

It's totally free and with the many addons has more usability

Amazon FireStick or Box with Kodi, by a square mile. So much stuff available via Kodi

kodi is excellent as a streamer for legit sources and stuff on a server,but the stuff from icemovies and phoenix et all is so poor, with dead links, stuttering et all.certainly no ease of use on that side

have got kodi onto the firestick without a problem. the problem i do i have is getting or knowing which add ons to use with it. any help appreciated. cheers

Chromecast ,android phone,mobdro and moviehd

Just to throw a spanner in the works.... Why not A Fire Stick with Plex? What is use... I also have a nowtv with plex for the kids.

Original Poster

I have a now tv box but not that tech minded and our laptop died last month
and the I wouldn't know where to start

Firestick with Kodi AND Plex - is what is use as well. Plex for the stuff I've already got on my computer and Kodi for anything else. Has gotten far more usage than the Chromecast ever did! So now that's up for sale. Have to say, I love my Firestick :).I'm sure you could probably also sideload the NowTV app onto the firestick if you have a nowtv account, so the Firestick would make use of all three features :D.

Oh dear - someone lacking intellect and with OCD has been hitting

[img]encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6lhMFO6lQ-OVxOzEbhs-ZJUn9jaJjyWwePEtON9ic-lbRHDm76w[/img]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?66
    2. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…22
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.345
    4. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S44

See more discussions